Girls on Vacation B #1 - Videos (2020)

5 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I still contend that Irma is strictly Lesbian ( even though she now has a  "boyfriend "  !  She will allow a man to touch or even kiss her pussy, but we will never see

her actually let a man penetrate her with his cock !  I don't even think she is really  Bi-Sexual .  She is a pure pussy lover and I think that's great. That pussy and ass

of hers are too nicely cared for to be soiled and stretched by a man...............LOL.   (  Still, just my opinion ).

You are probably right, but what a nice surprise it would be if she did!! 😊

31 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Stretched???? now that's a stretch ...he is gross , just gross....so disappointed when she could have a fit healthy Young stud with a real Dick...stretch... he's gross............ ABSOLUTELY RUINING MY IMPRESSION OF IRMA ...  and spare any of your don't be superficial Bullshit he is fucking Gross

I could be wrong, but this might be an older video during one of her
previous visits. This might not be the guy she is currently playing
with.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, gelsgels6 said:

I am just curious...how come there are very few pics and vids of Gina having Sex with "the guy"?

Because it usually happens on the paid cams and anyone with a sub
is not going to risk losing their sub and being banned by RLC by
posting anything from a paid cam.

21 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

Stretched???? now that's a stretch ...he is gross , just gross....so disappointed when she could have a fit healthy Young stud with a real Dick...stretch... he's gross............ ABSOLUTELY RUINING MY IMPRESSION OF IRMA ...  and spare any of your don't be superficial Bullshit he is fucking Gross

Thank you , Mark.......but after watching Irma for over 7 years and all her 5 visits, That's my opinion !  She likes women !   (So do I ) ......LOL  !

44 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Thank you , Mark.......but after watching Irma for over 7 years and all her 5 visits, That's my opinion !  She likes women !   (So do I ) ......LOL  !

100 % agree ..I too am a lesbian for how much I adore pussy..... I just saw a video of some guy in a tub scene with her and he was gross for what she could do if she cared to have a man for romance and sexy time .... he is just a pawn in something.... this all of a sudden lesbo paradise apt...turns into hetero heaven .. (even Ginger got in on some dick lol) Gina hooks up and so maybe Irma is moved to play the game ???????????? sugar daddy ?????  it doesn't matter ....... I just took the liberty to give my opinion that he was a gross disappointment for our beloved and best Tits in da business IRMA 

• Like 1