StnCld316

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, PoeBoy said:

Of course.  You're the expert

Hah! 😄 Just never seen her called Yvonne before, everyone calls her Eva, but they do sound the same when you think about it!

3 hours ago, kocaturk20 said:

Which of these videos is new?  All videos posted on hotscopes or reallifecam.to.  I want back the fee I paid to become a PREMIUM member on this site. 

There is no guarantee that the videos that are posted on this site are new....There is no guarantee that there will be videos...Kind members post them at risk of being banned by RLC .....Be grateful that there are any at all. 

Don't complain about something other people make available to you at personal risk...Premium membership of this site entitles you to more than just video's

Show some gratitude.....That at least won't cost you money !

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

İnsanların site yönetiminden beklentisi bu. Bunun için buraya para ödeyerek PREMIUM üye oluyorlarki siz de bu paralarla RLC'ye PREMIUM üye olarak odalardaki aksiyonları kimliğinizi gizleyerek burada paylaşmanızdır. Yanlış mı düşünüyorum? Yoksa hotscopes ya da reallifecam.to gibi video paylaşım sitelerinde videosu burada paylaşınız değilsiniz. Bu sitelerdeki zaten videoları ücretsiz olarak izleyebiliyoruz.

5 minutes ago, kocaturk20 said:

This is what people expect from site management. For this, they become PREMIUM members by paying money here, and you, as a PREMIUM member to RLC, share the actions in the rooms by hiding your identity here. Am I thinking wrong? Otherwise, you do not share the video here on video sharing sites such as hotscopes or reallifecam.to. We can watch videos on these sites for free.

We as premium members of RLC have no obligation to post videos on this site for others to see...It is done on a voluntary basis, no payment is involved, it's purely a " members for members " topic. If people want to see the latest up to date videos of what is happening on RLC then I respectfully suggest they pay a membership fee to RLC....But if  people wish to avail themselves of what is offered on this site by members, it would show good manners and common courtesy to express some form of gratitude...such as.. Thank You !!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

We as premium members of RLC have no obligation to post videos on this site for others to see...It is done on a voluntary basis, no payment is involved, it's purely a " members for members " topic. If people want to see the latest up to date videos of what is happening on RLC then I respectfully suggest they pay a membership fee to RLC....But if  people wish to avail themselves of what is offered on this site by members, it would show good manners and common courtesy to express some form of gratitude...such as.. Thank You !!

There is also a saying in Great Britain and possibly the rest of the world.." Never look a gift horse in the mouth " which means ,if someone gives you something ( The horse ) you don't look in it's mouth to look at  it's teeth to determine its age ..The same applies to complaining about the age of free videos.

Learner's Dictionary on Twitter: "Idiom: look a gift horse in the mouth 🐴  = to look in a critical way at something that has been given to you I  noticed the guitar   

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Tell it how it is jimbo you smooth talker you

• Like 6
  • Haha 1