Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #3

happyone

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Y así es como ignoraremos a los usuarios. Instrucciones: haga clic en su nombre en la esquina superior derecha del sitio en la parte superior de la página. Aparece un menú desplegable. Haga clic en usuarios ignorados. Inserte el nombre del usuario que desea ignorar. Elija qué cosas quiere ignorar sobre el usuario. Hecho. Desafortunadamente, todavía verá cuándo el usuario publica, pero no tendrá que escuchar algunos comentarios tontos y podemos hablar entre nosotros.

what has happened jugg.. 
any problems with any users?

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

And here is how we will ignore users. Instructions: Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the site at the top of the page. A drop down menu appears. Click on ignored users. Insert the name of the user you want to ignore. Choose what things you want to ignore about the user. Done. Unfortunately, you will still see when the user posts, but you won't have to listen to some dumbass comments and we can just talk amongst ourselves.

You won't see anything until they start quoting you.

• Like 3

I know this is off topic but may be of interest.

Around 200 people have been arrested and charged by police in Australia for lighting the fires, thought by some may have been lit to highlight climate change

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

cos'è successo jugg .. 
qualche problema con qualche utente?

Si con me raul…fino a ieri mi scriveva ti amo oggi mi odia ahahahah brutta cosa la gelosia… e utenti che senzabsapere nulla si schierano mi fa ancora piu ridere 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Si con me raul ... fino a ieri mi scriveva ti amo oggi mi odia ahahahah brutta cosa la gelosia ... e utenti che senzabsapere nulla si schierano mi fa ancora piu ridere 

hahaha....it's normal that I love you...you are an incredibly beautiful woman and you have a perfect body...
and I can vouch for that...
ere is a unesco monument.. for people's use and enjoyment... when they look at you...
kisses..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

ahahah .... è normale che ti amo ... sei una donna incredibilmente bella e hai un corpo perfetto ...
e posso garantirlo ... ecco
un monumento dell'Unesco ... per l'uso e il divertimento delle persone ... quando ti guardano ...
baci ..

Ahahah grazie teso… anche a qualcuno che si fa grande ora piaceva… visto che ora fa il grande ma fino a ieri mi scriveva che si stava masturbando leggendomi o guardando mie foto…. Ahahahah 

• Like 1