Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #3

happyone

more than once I've published a picture of my face...fortunately I'm a handsome guy, and I don't mind publishing it... 
but I'm also a person who wants his privacy respected...
I hope that one day you will publish a picture of your face...
as far as I can tell from your words... you hate me because I am handsome, I have a nice body and I have a company that makes me money so I can enjoy the pleasures of this life...
these are my last words to you... so don't bother talking to me anymore...

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

¿Ahora no estoy seguro si Raúl ha sido una mujer loca todo este tiempo o viceversa? qué loco tendría que ser un chico para fingir ser una chica y hacer que los chicos se burlen de él usando un video y algún software falso de cámara web ... oh, espera, no importa, solo recordé que hay muchos cocos así.

human stupidity never ceases to amaze me.. hahaha
another who hates me because he thinks I have power over leora, hahaha
poor, unhappy... 

now I reveal it to everyone including jhonny ... I am a girl and I do.the cam girl for different sites ... no problem if they shoot my photos .. the internet is already full ... there is no male with me .. no male accepts that I am a cam girl ... so having said that if you want la.verita ... contact me ... I will show myself live so you will get an idea maybe of who is lying ...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Te lo diré y enviando mensajes si lo necesitas ... celos de Raúl en un estado loco ... jugg se enojó solo si te saludaba o bromeaba contigo ... jugg me escribió en privado para ser tonto contigo todo para que se masturbara ... jugg me ataca de nuevo y continúe ... quieres una descripción de jugg te lo doy ... Lo vi varias veces en skype ...

all that is jealousy, because I know how to communicate with people... I'm nice and I must transmit something to women, I'm used to them being jealous of me... the day I'm old and ugly that will be over... hahaha

1 minute ago, sexy girl said:

ahora se lo revelo a todos, incluido jhonny ... Soy una chica y lo hago. La chica de la cámara para diferentes sitios ... no hay problema si disparan mis fotos ... Internet ya está lleno ... no hay ningún hombre con yo ... ningún hombre acepta que soy una chica cam ... así que dicho eso, si quieres la.verita ... contáctame ... me mostraré en vivo para que tengas una idea de quién está mintiendo. ..

they don't see well that you're a cam.. girl and they fall in love with Leora... and ask for respect... but they don't respect you... 
people are bad by nature... they are full of complexes... deep down I feel sorry for them... 

12 minutes ago, raul399 said:

more than once I've published a picture of my face...fortunately I'm a handsome guy, and I don't mind publishing it... 
but I'm also a person who wants his privacy respected...
I hope that one day you will publish a picture of your face...
as far as I can tell from your words... you hate me because I am handsome, I have a nice body and I have a company that makes me money so I can enjoy the pleasures of this life...
these are my last words to you... so don't bother talking to me anymore...

Who? me?

I don't think you have published a picture of your face, if that's the case do it now

I allready found your other "real selfie" online and proved that you were lying

I wouldn't hate you for those reasons, I would respect you.

I don't like you because I believe you are full of shit, crazy, coco, you probably even believe your fantasy world yourself, but if it were true you wouldn't spend your days pm'ing cc members pretending to be a girl, that's a dude who's been isolated and lonely for waaaaaaaaay to long