Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #3

happyone

1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Most of my old friends and new ones are here and I am getting a bit teary-eyed. So glad to see you all. 😥

Jugghead,  a simple warning, keep a keen eye on Leora's panty drawer. I know for sure a certain woodland creature was not in the one in the guest room when Leora transferred everything to the bedroom, before Paul's arrival. I know them black and white striped creatures can be sneaky. But they can't escape my nose !!😁

• Haha 4

I have spent the last 6 months stuck in the damn panty drawer in Krasnoyarsk every time I tried to get out Eva would chase me back in then finally when Paul took her the kenal I was able to get out and sneak into his back pack to get here to Prague, but he found me when we landed at the airport and kicked me out, but not before I chewed up a few pairs of his underwear. I had no idea where the apartment was and there was nobody around that spoke French so it took me a while to get here and now I'm all cozied up in the nightstand. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

Jugghead,  a simple warning, keep a keen eye on Leora's panty drawer. I know for sure a certain woodland creature was not in the one in the guest room when Leora transferred everything to the bedroom, before Paul's arrival. I know them black and white striped creatures can be sneaky. But they can't escape my nose !!😁

Hello scutus you old dog. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Johnny 5 said:

🤣🤣 Don't forget.. Leora is watching an Audrey Hepburn movie, everything is exactly like it should be.. aaaaahhhhhh

I always had faith in you John. Well, not always. But somehow you made it all happen. Thank you.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

🤣