Leora - General Chat Topic 2020 January #3

happyone

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

jhonny 
I hope with my picture you don't masturbate thinking about sticking your dick up my ass...hahahah

No, I do wonder why the picture is so small and cropped in all directions? I believe you when you upload the original

11 minuti fa, Johnny 5 ha detto:

No, mi chiedo perché l'immagine sia così piccola e ritagliata in tutte le direzioni? Ti credo quando carichi l'originale

14 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

No, mi chiedo perché l'immagine sia così piccola e ritagliata in tutte le direzioni? Ti credo quando carichi l'originale

Jhonny it takes a moment and everything is resolved immediately .. Do you have Skype? Call me on Skype you ask me to make a random number or to write something ... If it is, a video I will not do what you ask me ... If I am true yes ... Simple

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Jhonny it takes a moment and everything is resolved immediately .. Do you have Skype? Call me on Skype you ask me to make a random number or to write something ... If it is, a video I will not do what you ask me ... If I am true yes ... Simple

That's why I wrote that I was wondering if Raul was a crazy woman this whole time and not the opposite as I thought.. Jugghead has allready skyped with you and he allso says that you are the same..