B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I still do not quite understand the difference. I mean, why are new girls so much better than returning girls.

Dana and Aisha are not exactly a big step forward. I do not know Ginger, but i see no reason why she is more worse than the other girls in B4.

Personaly is because if is new girls they have the surprise element,I didn't seen them doing nothing,to see them naked for the first time and stuff,a rejoin for the 3,4 time..already seen all of her in all aspects,Its even worst when I see a rejoin show girl..that means she will do exactly the same show she did dozens of times..for more two,three,four months.

7 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

What's with all these girls that have inflated lips? Do they think it's attractive?🙄

Not a single person(being female or male)looks better with this "duck lips" thing,all look Worst.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I actually think she was quite good. Remember, she was there with Serafima, she might do alot better on her own. Without Serafima's tease shows and notorious clubnights! She masturbated frequently, and last time she had a guest (girl) come visit her. Anyway, I love her big butt and belly! ❤️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I still do not quite understand the difference. I mean, why are new girls so much better than returning girls.

Dana and Aisha are not exactly a big step forward. I do not know Ginger, but i see no reason why she is more worse than the other girls in B4.

whether new girls perform like the ----- you want them to or not,  they are still new girls and something fresh to look at.  It's like looking at one photo of your favorite boyfriend Alladino, after you've seen it once, he's already outdated and you need to look for another boyfriend!!

• Confused 1