B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #2 (January)

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

now look MONICA needed to cover up .so to make sure that she don't let her pussy to be seen .just another thing she leaned from her teacher sofie.

je pense que c'est mieux quand la fille n'expose pas sa chatte tout le temps car sinon ça devient comme Leora y'a plus rien d'excitant...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is about enough bud2966. you know the rules very well !!!! How many of your post's do you want me to delete ?

just remember rider. the next time you say that its milena .who keeps worthless monica from doing something .that its is against the rule and you will need to delete your own post .

9 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

just remember rider. the next time you say that its milena .who keeps worthless monica from doing something .that its is against the rule and you will need to delete your own post .

That is not breaking any rules bud2966, you do know exactly what rules you have been breaking. and it is not the first time you have been reprimanded for your behavior on the forum. Let me refresh your memory.

1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

• Like 3

Milena, Milagres, Dana, Aisha.

We are now back to the period when we almost had 7 DO-NOTHING girls in one house.

Now we have 3 DO-NOTHING GIRLS, ONE HIDING GIRL & 1 blondie in the big bedroom.

I hope the blondie is waiting for a friend or her bf.

I hope Monica & Milena will stop doing their fake GG shows. And it is not even a fake GG show, it is just having someone else to hold the vibrator for Monica sometimes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 10 minutes, bud2966 a dit :

all I said is she makes more money from her paying clients .hell maybe she got all the bruises from doing her photo shoots .that take her to do over 27 hours to get done.and just like you blame milena for monica doing what she is doing .I just said we have seen the very same thing from her teacher sofie.and seeing you can blame milena I can blame sofie.its only fair .evern if I am not a mod on cc

I am not sure if the mod was blaming Milena for what is Monica doing or vice versa but what is clear here is that Milena is only here because of Monica.

Milena is a boring DO-NOTHING girl without a pretty face. No entertainment value, comes as a +1.

She can disappears from the house for days and put the house cat on her bed for the cameras & probably RLC will gain some cat-loving subscribers.

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

the difference between you and me is that I fully assume all of this :biggrin:

I still want to tell you that you were a premium member of RLC, so your moral lessons, I think you can keep them for yourself because you are far from being a saint

i never said i was a saint Moos!