New Lovely Lady

• 2 weeks later...

New lady visiting which is quite attractive & not to shy.  She changed in the bathroom last night and is lovely.  Looks like she is staying awhile.  There are 2 suitcases in the hallway.

She isn't new.  She's been a frequent guest in the past.  Here is a video of her taking a bath from back in February.

(The Motherless Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

But I'm sure we will be seeing many new videos of her.

btw, I should mention a couple of things about her, I guess. 

She isn't shy about being nude in the bath on cam, but she doesn't flaunt her body much otherwise. 

She was the one who got raped during a party that Alina and Anton gave one time.  Well, maybe date rape would be a little more accurate, but the guy was still a scumbag.  During the party, he was sitting next to her and he was treating her like shit.  She got REALLY drunk and went to the bedroom and passed out on the couch.  The guy came in and fucked her while she was out of it.

There have been times when she and Alina have looked like they might be a little more than friends, if you know what I mean, but nothing really came of it except a little non-sexual caressing.  Out of all the female tenants and their girlfriends, Alina and this girl have always been the ones I've considered most likely to get it on.

Thanks for the info JoJoGunne.  Thanks for the belated birthday gift, the link to her.  It was uploaded on my birthday.  Now that's funny to me.

She is gorgous.

See my edit for more info on her.  And I agree, she is good looking.  MUCH better than the fat chick.  LOL!!

Thanks for the info JoJoGunne.  Thanks for the belated birthday gift, the link to her.  It was uploaded on my birthday.  Now that's funny to me.

She is gorgous.

See my edit for more info on her.  And I agree, she is good looking.  MUCH better than the fat chick.  LOL!!

Thanks for the update JoJo.  I thought I read all of Alina's post but I didn't read anything about this.

Does anybody have video of either the party or the incident??

If not, that's ok...  just asking.

There have been times when she and Alina have looked like they might be a little more than friends, if you know what I mean, but nothing really came of it except a little non-sexual caressing.  Out of all the female tenants and their girlfriends, Alina and this girl have always been the ones I've considered most likely to get it on.

I have no doubts that Alina goes both ways, and I'm not talking the "let me make out with other girls just so I can get attention from men" type. I think she's genuinely attracted to women.

New lady visiting which is quite attractive & not to shy.  She changed in the bathroom last night and is lovely.  Looks like she is staying awhile.  There are 2 suitcases in the hallway.

She isn't new.  She's been a frequent guest in the past.  Here is a video of her taking a bath from back in February.

(The Motherless Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

But I'm sure we will be seeing many new videos of her.

btw, I should mention a couple of things about her, I guess. 

She isn't shy about being nude in the bath on cam, but she doesn't flaunt her body much otherwise. 

She was the one who got raped during a party that Alina and Anton gave one time.  Well, maybe date rape would be a little more accurate, but the guy was still a scumbag.  During the party, he was sitting next to her and he was treating her like shit.  She got REALLY drunk and went to the bedroom and passed out on the couch.  The guy came in and fucked her while she was out of it.

All she needs when she sleeps on the couch at night is remove the cover and start Masturbating.