How long is a good blowjob????

van the man

The other day Maya gave Stepan a blowjob which lasted 26 minutes!!! Almost half an hour of cock sucking. Surely this is too long. The poor girl must have had lock-jaw by the end of it! Having said that Stepan spent 16 minutes licking her pussy.

Who doesn't love oral sex but surely such a long time is over demanding of your partner???

So the question is...... How long is the ideal time for oral sex????

I would say 10 minutes. Long enough to enjoy but not too demanding on your partner....

Any views?????

There is no such thing as a bad blowjob. Some are just better than others.

But to answer the question, I would say as long as the giver feels that it's being accepted. I've known women that just want it for a few minutes and others that would let you go all night if you could. And would reciprocate the same.

Me, I'm a fan of any good attention. But in my experience, most don't want you to cum in their mouthes. So I just enjoy it until she gets tired.

Maybe the younger generation is different. Movies are just that. Movies. Reality is a whole different ball game. I don't know. I've been with the same babe for over 25 years and have had no reason to search elsewhere.

Guest Squirrel

We CC members really don't seem to agree on this subject; I think most members here are virgins who got tired of jacking off to Barbarella reruns. We obviously need the advice of noted world-class experts to set everyone straight.

I'm hoping a certain ex-president and his formerly young intern will be kind enough to share their expertise by posting their opinions on the subject, any minute now.  8)

I mean, one of the most powerful leaders on Earth assured me that sucking a cunt or a cock is not really "having sex," so I'm sure it couldn't hurt their reputations as celebrities to post in this sketchy forum. How could it?  ::) ::)

http://absurdtimes.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-clinton-blow-job.html

We CC members really don't seem to agree on this subject; I think most members here are virgins who got tired of jacking off to Barbarella reruns. We obviously need the advice of noted world-class experts to set everyone straight.

I'm hoping a certain ex-president and his formerly young intern will be kind enough to share their expertise by posting their opinions on the subject, any minute now.  8)

I mean, one of the most powerful leaders on Earth assured me that sucking a cunt or a cock is not really "having sex," so I'm sure it couldn't hurt their reputations as celebrities to post in this sketchy forum. How could it?  ::) ::)

http://absurdtimes.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-clinton-blow-job.html

Barbarella <3333

The other day Maya gave Stepan a blowjob which lasted 26 minutes!!! Almost half an hour of cock sucking. Surely this is too long. The poor girl must have had lock-jaw by the end of it! Having said that Stepan spent 16 minutes licking her pussy.

Who doesn't love oral sex but surely such a long time is over demanding of your partner???

So the question is...... How long is the ideal time for oral sex????

I would say 10 minutes. Long enough to enjoy but not too demanding on your partner....

Any views?????

Hi Van.  My watch told me that it lasted 16 minutes total time.

1908 Start 1910 Finish

1926 Start 1940 Finish

Just saying.