Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

55 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

could you put camera 1 free ๐Ÿ‘ pleaseย 

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ‘

Who are you asking? CC nor Leora has any control over cameras only RLC.

Suggest you write RLC customer support. ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Upvote 1

good afternoon everyone who has a good day

Good afternoon leora and Maila have an excellent and great happy day

Good morning everyone who has a good happy day

Good night everyone who has a good happy day

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜›

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

could you put camera 1 free ๐Ÿ‘ pleaseย 

๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ‘

ย I believe the worst case would have to happen in order for them to make camera 1ย free, now in my opinion, and this isย only my opinion, is thatย the worst case that I see is that Leoraย right now has only one major locationย for us to see her bating, which is her bedroom, at the same time, it really doesn't look as though any of us we'll see Malia bating anytime soon, and we all know that our princess is a perfectionist, and likes to mix things up, but unfortunately her many locations within the apartment are limited right now, so with that, it may drastically reduce the number of times Leoraย even has the desire to do any bating, so then and only then would RLC make a camera free just to drum up more business... now again, this is the worst of worst cases, and on top of that it's just my opinion

• Like 2

When I left the office I looked in and Leora, she was doing the preliminaries... she came home and nothing...

another frustrated bat.. and that's two...
The only thing left is for the night to come... early in the morning... which I won't see... hahaha... and have time for another bat... as long as she doesn't watch a soap opera and start crying... hahahaa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They're leaving... I guess they'll go to the Foggy Prague, have a smoke and then go to the store... hahaha
I've been to Foggy Prague and they speak English and Russian... and that's near your house... the place is very good...
that's what I would do... hahaha

• Upvote 1