Leora General Chat Topic #6 January 2020

jugghead

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

After seeing the replay, I am totally confuse why the lights were turned off, but I guess it is what it is, and I'm pretty sure she was great, but didn't watch it,  so hopefully next time, she will keep the lights on

OK I tried watching it, but I have to say this before I go to bed, in the process of watching this, something happened with the camera, it switch from color to black and white, and after switching to black and white, oh my God, it had Leora looking freakish, you can see every last one of her veins, and around her eyes were dark, I swear she look like some zombie,  she has to be unaware how she looks when she's trying to look sexy, as she's bating

• Like 1

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

OK I tried watching it, but I have to say this before I go to bed, in the process of watching this, something happened with the camera, it switch from color to black and white, and after switching to black and white, oh my God, it had Leora looking freakish, you can see every last one of her veins, and around her eyes were dark, I swear she look like some zombie,  she has to be unaware how she looks when she's trying to look sexy, as she's bating

If she had reached up and turned off some of the regular lighting at one of the switches above the corners of the bed headboard, or got up long enough to turn one off, that would have been when some infra-red lighting started from whatever particular light's regular lighting was turned off. Infra-red lighting lots of times can make views seem quite strange and unusually abnormal e.