Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #2

A lot of new people were included in this house.It's nice to watch new people in this house.
But in the past, it was more enjoyable to watch every guest with card games or similar games. Melissa and Sergio were warming the party step by step.
I hope they will return to the old party mode with new people.

Because now it's just boring.

4 hours ago, life+90 said:

A lot of new people were included in this house.It's nice to watch new people in this house.
But in the past, it was more enjoyable to watch every guest with card games or similar games. Melissa and Sergio were warming the party step by step.
I hope they will return to the old party mode with new people.

Because now it's just boring.

now we have to wait few hours for they get drunk before the fun start, i miss Faye ! come on Melissa bring back Faye she was fun

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

now we have to wait few hours for they get drunk before the fun start, i miss Faye ! come on Melissa bring back Faye she was fun

It would be nice if Faye was here.but I think,Faye parted ways with M&S.I want Minnie to often come to this house alone and join the fun.😈🔥

Nice to watch Minnie.Of course it would be nice to watch Minnie with someone.😈😁

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

@firewall remember the tattoo on the back of the legs that faye have??? Guess that can be applied to her after last visit 

"game over" because Melissa don't want her to come back 😞, she prefer bring back her friend the crazy minnie