TRIBUTE TO KOBE BRYANT

ipiratemedia

ElasticBlueInchworm-max-1mb.gif.b7d4cab7fa90be49c751439804c87391.gif

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN, BY ALL THE NEWS MEDIA. Sad to watch them all perish. IMO, the pilot did two things wrong. Flying in the "fog" and not dumping his fuel. My friend told me, "Not all aircraft can dump fuel. (Marine pilot) Even those that do can't get rid of the fuel in one big dump in the way that water bombers do. It means that you either fly around burning fuel until you have enough to land or you fly around, dumping fuel until you have enough to land. While dumping is quicker than simply flying around both, an take quite some time." He's right, but this isn't an F-14. Maybe the pilot tried." Knowing Kobe, who I watched share his faith with numerous panels, properly was calm, knowing the situation, grabbed and hugged Gianna, and whispered in her ear, "we got this" Video provided by "SPYING." 05.gif.a0318129cd4e9bc47e88b0c45f112c7a.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

ElasticBlueInchworm-max-1mb.gif.b7d4cab7fa90be49c751439804c87391.gif

THIS VIDEO HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN, BY ALL THE NEWS MEDIA. Sad to watch them all perish. IMO, the pilot did two things wrong. Flying in the "fog" and not dumping his fuel. My friend told me, "Not all aircraft can dump fuel. (Marine pilot) Even those that do can't get rid of the fuel in one big dump in the way that water bombers do. It means that you either fly around burning fuel until you have enough to land or you fly around, dumping fuel until you have enough to land. While dumping is quicker than simply flying around both, an take quite some time." He's right, but this isn't an F-14. Maybe the pilot tried." Knowing Kobe, who I watched share his faith with numerous panels, properly was calm, knowing the situation, grabbed and hugged Gianna, and whispered in her ear, "we got this" Video provided by "SPYING." 05.gif.a0318129cd4e9bc47e88b0c45f112c7a.gif

You are a fucking gullible idiot if you believe it is video of Kobe Bryants helo...lol 

On 1/29/2020 at 2:38 PM, ipiratemedia said:

ElasticBlueInchworm-max-1mb.gif.b7d4cab7fa90be49c751439804c87391.gifTHIS VIDEO HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN, BY ALL THE NEWS MEDIA. Sad to watch them all perish. IMO, the pilot did two things wrong. Flying in the "fog" and not dumping his fuel. My friend told me, "Not all aircraft can dump fuel. (Marine pilot) Even those that do can't get rid of the fuel in one big dump in the way that water bombers do. It means that you either fly around burning fuel until you have enough to land or you fly around, dumping fuel until you have enough to land. While dumping is quicker than simply flying around both, an take quite some time." He's right, but this isn't an F-14. Maybe the pilot tried." Knowing Kobe, who I watched share his faith with numerous panels, properly was calm, knowing the situation, grabbed and hugged Gianna, and whispered in her ear, "we got this" Video provided by "SPYING." 05.gif.a0318129cd4e9bc47e88b0c45f112c7a.gif

Nice try stupid

• Thanks 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

You are a fucking gullible idiot if you believe it is video of Kobe Bryants helo...lol 

"Oops, my bad." I could've sworn I was dealing with adults. It's; obvious, You're! NOT. I've already taken it down, Max; I believe you're the stupid idiot for not reading the end of my fucking post. No point attended. The video was sent to me by a credible member here. So, don't get bend out of shape. I'm a Fucking Pirate, not a mind reader. I'm an acquired taste, Max. If you don't like me, acquire some taste elsewhere. 01.gif.4b5fdeed4b584b3081e6b488007698e1.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ipiratemedia said:

"Oops, my bad." I could've sworn I was dealing with adults. It's; obvious, You're! NOT. I've already taken it down, Max; I believe you're the stupid idiot for not reading the end of my fucking post. No point attended. The video was sent to me by a credible member here. So, don't get bend out of shape. I'm a Fucking Pirate, not a mind reader. I'm an acquired taste, Max. If you don't like me, acquire some taste elsewhere. 01.gif.4b5fdeed4b584b3081e6b488007698e1.gif  0

You're the one with the credibility problem.  I like fact and checking what is true or not.  Too much BS posting on this site lately