Rebecca & Hitman (2020) Part #1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Usual work by this professional crew managing. They did the same at old kirill place 

Do you know why the "expected" hitman isn't here and not even doing chaturbate shows being there alone??  Wondering if that guy is Hitman or just went there to give the kitchen fuck and bye bye 

i think hitman is the falcon's guy but i don't know the role he have in that place

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Usual work by this professional crew managing. They did the same at old kirill place 

Do you know why the "expected" hitman isn't here and not even doing chaturbate shows being there alone??  Wondering if that guy is Hitman or just went there to give the kitchen fuck and bye bye 

It's a possibility that,  that was there way of introducing her with an association of him fucking her in the kitchen when the apartment opens 

Hitman might make more appearances if kirill needs him to just so they will have a group apartment for chaturbate and a (couple ) apartment to try and double their money 

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

But this isn't an couple appartment.. since he isn't living here.. It would have been more interesting being kirill himself to do the kitchen fuck and then move elli to here .. Guess there will be a lot of hitman's put in the place

We both or all know kirill is not letting go of elli 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, firewall said:

well i stop already here with this apartment, the video quality in the bedroom and the living room  turn me off,

i return watch the melissa place

don't you like the girls? they were hot; cams could be better, but it's nothing new in vhtv; nevertheless place is definitely on my watch list; in terms of Melissa's apartment, what was interesting  in their flat last night cause I scanned the timeline and didn't notice anything  lol

• Like 1