Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #9 January 2020

jugghead

Would love to see Leora just rub a little closer to Malia woman's bits to turn her on. Hopefully get her turned on enough to bate later in her room. I'm being very naughty and cheeky I know but hanging out to see more of Malia.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Would love to see Leora just rub a little closer to Malia woman's bits to turn her on. Hopefully get her turned on enough to bate later in her room. I'm being very naughty and cheeky I know but hanging out to see more of Malia.

well I am changing my perspective on things and rolling with the woodland friends from here forward!

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I like the massaging. don't care what others say about it being too much like the B apartments. and what's wrong with them anyway?

Nothing wrong in my eyes if that's what they want to do. I have always considered the other apartments to just be unreal and all for show. No substance. I'll admit I don't watch on regular basis, but when I looked in on any other apartments after the first 3 years of being on RLC nothing catches my eye and intrest me.

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Niente di sbagliato ai miei occhi se è quello che vogliono fare. Ho sempre considerato gli altri appartamenti solo irreali e tutti per spettacolo. Nessuna sostanza. Devo ammettere che non guardo regolarmente, ma quando ho guardato in altri appartamenti dopo i primi 3 anni di RLC, niente mi attira e mi incuriosisce.

Centered the target Pepe ... Unreal ... There has always been talk that this apartment likes it because it is real .... Now I would like to see this apartment pretend shows ??? I don't believe hahaha

1 minute ago, sexy girl said:

Centered the target Pepe ... Unreal ... There has always been talk that this apartment likes it because it is real .... Now I would like to see this apartment pretend shows ??? I don't believe hahaha

Sorry dear not understanding fully 🙄😊

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Scusa caro non capisco completamente 🙄 😊

Leora has always been considered truer than many other Rlc girls ... Now not critical if they also want to start Leora and Malia to do this type of show seen and reviewed in Barcelona apartments, but it surely would lose credibility and reality, I don't think it would help. ... I hope I managed to make myself understood hahahahah