Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #9 January 2020

jugghead

7 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I just have to say after seeing the replay, I am surprise that our princess is into vaping

Well I guess I get no answers to this, I just thought I bring up this stimulating question, because I never seen her do this before

1 hour ago, DontAsk said:

I quit my subscription when Russia rule changes took effect, but I have seen something about Malia paying a visit to Leora. Is this just 2 girls visiting/chatting or was there any girl on girl action?

Only 2 girls hanging out as friends.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

And I thought this was another ho-hum keep your panties on bath together, but boy are they surprising me

Let your imagination run wild considering the possibilities of activities these two might come up with. Then sit down, relax, and let the reality bite sink in.  😁  But, I would be a fool to say " Never " !!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Let your imagination run wild considering the possibilities of activities these two might come up with. Then sit down, relax, and let the reality bite sink in.  😁  But, I would be a fool to say " Never " !!!

One hopeful possibility, is that our princess will periodically step out and do a little sexy dance, as Malia spray her a little bit with the shower, at the same time making sure, that sexy beautiful butt is aimed towards Camera 7... okay I know it's not reality, but I can dream 

• Like 2

Well, as have with others elsewhere recently, now the site is not currently available here for the last 10 or 15 minutes.

If I was still a betting man, I might be willing to wager that sometime or another since the shutdown, that admin. of the site now has incorperated into it's database some sort of failsafe that would only allow the site to only take on so many loggers before not allowing anymore so as not to get overloaded and perhaps shut down because of such.

58 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

And I thought this was another ho-hum keep your panties on bath together, but boy are they surprising me

Well, seeings how they are both longtime friends and of the same gender, not so sure why the panties was thought necessary previously, that is, with exception to someone's shyness and being a good bit inhibited.

• Like 2