Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #9 January 2020

jugghead

Just now, Nicholas said:

Another off topic question for my friend jugg, "Is it true jugg"...."that is, is it true that Ethel Muggs almost became Ethel Jones at one time in the past jugg" ? 

I divorced Ethel back in '99. We had a boy together, but Ethel has moved on and married again. She hasn't been in contact with our son for years. jugghead Jr. and I have been going it alone but he has some emotional issues. Insert different names and the story is true.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

Nick, you rescue me. I hear tool and texl01 kind of follow but got tired of modding. Either way, their glances have turned elsewhere. Those dudes busted my cherry at the sister site and they really took me for a ride. I love them dearly and miss their presence. The chat is now ruled by Dutchy I imagine. Lots of pissed off people over there but no one does anything about it.

Yeah, I was sort of aware that toolmaker stopped having much participation over there before I started participating less there, but texl01 was still sometimes participating there then. But the times I've visited there since then, I never noticed either of them anymore. Although I did notice that Dutchy and a few others like Harry and the ghost were still visiting sometimes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I divorced Ethel back in '99. We had a boy together, but Ethel has moved on and married again. She hasn't been in contact with our son for years. jugghead Jr. and I have been going it alone but he has some emotional issues. Insert different names and the story is true.

I hear you and understand my friend.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Yeah, I was sort of aware that toolmaker stopped having much participation over there before I started participating less there, but texl01 was still sometomes participating there then. But the times I've visited there since then, I never noticed either of them anymore. Although I did notice that Dutchy and a few others like Harry and the ghost were still visiting sometimes.

I think tool and texl are older gentlemen and as such life took over their ability to continue as what happens with all of us. I wish them well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I think tool and texl are older gentlemen and as such life took over their ability to continue as what happens with all of us. I wish them well.

Aye, as do I my friend. 👌 I hope they live long and prospers. 🖖

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Aye, as do I my friend. 👌 I hope they live long and prospers. 🖖

Yes. I sometimes wish they heard my words about them but I fear they will never. Also some of the other ones that helped me back in the day. Some good people there.