Physical Abuse

F219

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Evidently the coward Paul has no balls, and not just him  :P

Please watch this couple: we need your input. I cannot for the life of me understand why they put up with their miserable relationship. A little female insight regarding Leora's motivations would be very helpful to us male avatars. (Yes, I'm a boy flying squirrel.)

Welcome & have fun at CamCaps.

Guest Squirrel

We're talking Russia here.

Say something bad about Putin, and you'll get something a lot worse than a slap.

Different strokes for different folks.

They've been this way for centuries.

Paul just got home.  He pushed her back to the bedroom and onto the bed.  She did not resist but does not want to be there.

She is getting a little louder with him.  He is getting no where.  Of course he is fully dressed humping her naked body.

Paul just got home.  He pushed her back to the bedroom and onto the bed.  She did not resist but does not want to be there.

She is getting a little louder with him.  He is getting no where.  Of course he is fully dressed humping her naked body.

This couple Leora and Paul won't last much longer.There is just nothing between these two that is worth keeping their relationship going. Time for RLC to find another couple.

Guest Squirrel

This couple Leora and Paul won't last much longer.There is just nothing between these two that is worth keeping their relationship going. Time for RLC to find another couple.

I've been here a while, and A) I don't know wtf is up with them or their relationship and B) I'd hate to see Leora leave. At least this couple and their unfathomable relationship provides us with mystery and suspense, whereas the other couples seem to be all hunkered-down for the winter while their lives have become boring as hell.