P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #1 (February-March)

On 3/15/2020 at 9:45 AM, Noldus said:

Viola masturbated his cock and he barely touched her pussy, but he has not licked her

really?  that's hot news to me... I thought she was controlled by Kylie to keep hands off.... I always hope to see something like viola grabbing his dick , sucking his dick.... It is so amazing when she lies in bed with them ( a little bating and a little touching on Kylie but no joining in with Russ.... It's very sexy in it's own way but my horny mind wants to see some side action or any touching with Russ and Viola..... so ...ANY pictures of that action would be amazing for me...

7 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

really?  that's hot news to me... I thought she was controlled by Kylie to keep hands off.... I always hope to see something like viola grabbing his dick , sucking his dick.... It is so amazing when she lies in bed with them ( a little bating and a little touching on Kylie but no joining in with Russ.... It's very sexy in it's own way but my horny mind wants to see some side action or any touching with Russ and Viola..... so ...ANY pictures of that action would be amazing for me...

And when it happens, it will be nothing but a show for the cameras. 🤮

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

And when it happens, it will be nothing but a show for the cameras. 🤮

well isn't it all a 'show'.... what else, why else, does this exist......but it is a show I am lusting for.... this mutual voyeur and exhibitionist dance we experience (enjoy) here is played out from the diverse participants....so therefore these lovely, crazy exhibitionist do their show in diverse ways...maybe some for the 'turn on' (how exhilarating is that...on purpose, in true vulnerable public viewing.. (so hot) or mundane exchanges like money for nothing but the rents for free.....and for the  voyeur side,various levels of titillation, sexual turn on or the mundane social science experiments that mask the truth of such horny sexual voyeurism or to even  being  'show' 'critics' ...so in this case … I hope this sexy little 3 some, whom I categorize as true hardcore exhibitionists for sexual turn on (K&R have been around now awhile and Viola is getting off being involved and close to this energy)  and I am sucked in very hard to all the possibilities of this 'show' and performance and am going crazy with the sexual tension of Viola sucking Russ's willing dick and ultimately him pounding that dick into Violas legs wide open Pussy with Kylie laying beside in playful ,jealous rage and demanding it up her ass for some dominance....ok I've gotten crazy....but totally stand behind legs spread wide and all the Pussy pounding this fantasy 'Show" can produce...  ENJOY !!!!

22 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

well isn't it all a 'show'.... what else, why else, does this exist......but it is a show I am lusting for.... this mutual voyeur and exhibitionist dance we experience (enjoy) here is played out from the diverse participants....so therefore these lovely, crazy exhibitionist do their show in diverse ways...maybe some for the 'turn on' (how exhilarating is that...on purpose, in true vulnerable public viewing.. (so hot) or mundane exchanges like money for nothing but the rents for free.....and for the  voyeur side,various levels of titillation, sexual turn on or the mundane social science experiments that mask the truth of such horny sexual voyeurism or to even  being  'show' 'critics' ...so in this case … I hope this sexy little 3 some, whom I categorize as true hardcore exhibitionists for sexual turn on (K&R have been around now awhile and Viola is getting off being involved and close to this energy)  and I am sucked in very hard to all the possibilities of this 'show' and performance and am going crazy with the sexual tension of Viola sucking Russ's willing dick and ultimately him pounding that dick into Violas legs wide open Pussy with Kylie laying beside in playful ,jealous rage and demanding it up her ass for some dominance....ok I've gotten crazy....but totally stand behind legs spread wide and all the Pussy pounding this fantasy 'Show" can produce...  ENJOY !!!!

The difference is whether the residents do something for themselves or only as a show for the audience. If the girls in B2 give some masturbation shows on the living room table, it's certainly not because it's the most comfortable place for it. It is a show for the camera. The same applies to this apartment. You can easily see that the residents in this apartment do not have any swinger like events. They clearly want to give a show for the camera.

This has nothing to do with voyeurism. It is the exact opposite of voyuerismum, as it is not really part of the private life of the residents. It is a silly facade for the cameras.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The difference is whether the residents do something for themselves or only as a show for the audience. If the girls in B2 give some masturbation shows on the living room table, it's certainly not because it's the most comfortable place for it. It is a show for the camera. The same applies to this apartment. You can easily see that the residents in this apartment do not have any kennel events. They clearly want to give a show for the camera.

This has nothing to do with voyeurism. It is the exact opposite of voyuerismum, as it is not really part of the private life of the residents. It is a silly facade for the cameras.

be clear I/we, are the voyeurs...they are, the exhibitionists (as above, for whatever everyone's agenda).... to think or expect any reality of voyeuring into private/normal living lives here is bullshit... this is a show ...so whether on a table or spreading towards a better camera angle that's just there own performance drives..... they know why they are there and some aim to please me/us /themselves by such performance.....  so to each their  own....enjoy what you want , enjoy what you see....and if you can't enjoy this go to some public,  nude  beach somewhere and enjoy that 'show'....