Kitty & Smith - Pictures (2020)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/29/2020 at 7:24 AM, Hope85 said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

first Hope I miss your amazing captures.....  and another first..... this  woman, this extrodinary body, this fine nude moment is why I am Happy Kitty is back.... I am just thinking Lick, Lick, aand Lickkkk..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

Sure, she's attractive, but the breasts just don't fit.  They are so obviously fake...I preferred her with her itty bitty titties before the surgery.  When she's dressed she's a knockout, but naked not so much.  Just one guy's opinion...

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Teedoff said:

Sure, she's attractive, but the breasts just don't fit.  They are so obviously fake...I preferred her with her itty bitty titties before the surgery.  When she's dressed she's a knockout, but naked not so much.  Just one guy's opinion...

I prefer the smaller cuppable tits on her. Her body with the oversized tits and tats just don't fit.

34 minutes ago, Generic_Courage said:

I prefer the smaller cuppable tits on her. Her body with the oversized tits and tats just don't fit.

Lots of nice things in this world to spend money on and a girl has to waste it on her tits because she's not happy with what nature has given her.  :biggrin:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...