Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #15 2020 March

keeper31

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Don't you need to go worship Leora and Malia.

Thanks but you would be the last person I would take any advice from. Please reframe from giving me any advice on anything. Specially the CV virus.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Well, corvette, if you would be a '53 model,  you'd be the first, the oldest, the smartest, the best - perhaps, hehe. But, it's just not the case.

I guess you youngsters are more about...well, whatever you are about. But, while you're abouting about your abouts it can happen that you miss the real life around you. Well, shit happens... 😉

A couple of days ago some obscure news hit the world about what I was talking about. 🙂

Aussie knows the truth about that abouts. I was kidding (not really much, cause the shit hit the fan), but looks like you have got your bite.

🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, gogism said:

Well, corvette, if you would be a '53 model,  you'd be the first, the oldest, the smartest, the best - perhaps, hehe. But, it's just not the case.

I guess you youngsters are more about...well, whatever you are about. But, while you're abouting about your abouts it can happen that you miss the real life around you. Well, shit happens... 😉

A couple of days ago some obscure news hit the world about what I was talking about. 🙂

Aussie knows the truth about that abouts. I was kidding (not really much, cause the shit hit the fan), but looks like you have got your bite.

🙂

I'm 57 and I know this is a bullshit political virus.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Volevo solo darti un avvertimento su ciò che sta accadendo a Melbourne in Australia.

Le cose stanno andando molto male qui con il Conona Virus.

Scuole chiuse

Gran Premio di F1 annullato.

Tutti gli eventi sportivi e sociali annullati.

Gli affari andarono in rovina.

Si prega di fare attenzione.

Hello Australian, a kiss and a hug, even in Italy the situation is serious, everything is closed, schools, bars, shops, only supermarkets and pharmacies open, you can leave the house only to shop, or for health, otherwise we must be closed everyone at home ... The infections increase every day, the only good thing that the recovered are more than the deaths ...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

Hello Australian, a kiss and a hug, even in Italy the situation is serious, everything is closed, schools, bars, shops, only supermarkets and pharmacies open, you can leave the house only to shop, or for health, otherwise we must be closed everyone at home ... The infections increase every day, the only good thing that the recovered are more than the deaths ...

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

I'm 57 and I know this is a bullshit political virus.

So tell me how being 57 makes you so wise? Is it political in Italy as well? Please enlighten me.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Don't you need to go worship Leora and Malia.

Perhaps you should worship your piece of shit Chevy. I hear that tailpipe can take your cock and your balls. That is, unless your a bit under-sized.

• Haha 2