Has anyone had anyone tried: http://www.peepholecam

pudley

Guest big stick33

I TRIED IT,PAID SUBSCRIPTION.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY,SOMETIMES SOME OF THE CAMERAS WAS DOWN(THEY ONLY HAD 3)NEVER SAW MUCH OF ANYTHING.IT'S LIKE WATCHING PAINT DRY OR GRASS GROW.

Thank you. That's what I have been hearing. RLC is such a good idea, I'm surprised some English speaking professional company hasn't tried it yet. Wouldn't take much to blow RLC out of the water and steal most of their customers.

Peepholecam is just a waste of money. RLC has a little more to offer.Been working on some scripts to get into the locked rooms.Hard to do everytime I get in they ban my IP then I have to keep changing IP  LOL.

RLC and Peepholecam are very different types of sites. If you enjoy amateur then RLC is better, if you want hidden cams then go with Peepholecam.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I been trying to get more info on Peepholecam i found alot of videos on Motherless that makes it look like it would be a good site i just dont want to waste 30 dollars on a maybe i will see something or maybe i wont. At least with RLC i know which couples is worth watching so i dont waste my time watching a set of cams like Nora/ Kiko or Lora/Max and jusyt be staring at the walls the whole time. Your best bet for Peepholecam is to do what i do and wait to see if any recorded vids get posted on another site

Guest bulgachica

Funnily enough I have all the decent videos from peephole cam.  I found a password on the internet that worked -it's been banned now, but not before I got in there and ripped all the material, hurs of the stuff, about 20 different apartments.

The site is very basic, verging on shite but the actual footage is pretty good, I believe it is genuine voyeur stuff - they say that to keep it quasi-legal, they don't record audio as there's lots of rules against that.