Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Guest ww_watcher

Just thought I'd add something about Ann. I actually traded emails with her for a while before the stalker issue. Aside from having to raise several kids on her own because she had a bum ex-husband, she suffers from fibro-myalgia. It affects her lower back and she is always uncomfortable. The hula hooping is actually therapeutic. I don't think she does it to lose weight. I think it's kind of cute. She is in her early 50s but still looks good. This guy rescued her from Norway and gave her companionship. She seems to like him though she appears indifferent at times. I believe he may also be the mystery "other person" she would show off to when she lived in Norway. She is an excellent photographer and does get out. She still has self-esteem issues but they aren't as bad as they were when she quit chatting. She is quite intelligent but it is hard to tell unless you have spoken with her.

Looks like Johns trying to buff the muff a little bit. I wonder what they have going on, on that laptop? Perhaps another cam site?

You are the first person...here or on ww.com...that I have ever seen to put a name to the guy.  Is his name actually John?

My impression is that when they do this kind of thing on their cam they are playing to their ww.com viewers.  My suspicion is that the guy's goal is to actually screw her on cam, but that she is resistant to that.

It also appears that she is playing with his cock a bit but it is hidden by the laptop screen.  I've seen this kind of thing a couple of times before.  Haven't actually seen her doing anything with his cock, though.

Just thought I'd add something about Ann. I actually traded emails with her for a while before the stalker issue. Aside from having to raise several kids on her own because she had a bum ex-husband, she suffers from fibro-myalgia. It affects her lower back and she is always uncomfortable. The hula hooping is actually therapeutic. I don't think she does it to lose weight. I think it's kind of cute. She is in her early 50s but still looks good. This guy rescued her from Norway and gave her companionship. She seems to like him though she appears indifferent at times. I believe he may also be the mystery "other person" she would show off to when she lived in Norway. She is an excellent photographer and does get out. She still has self-esteem issues but they aren't as bad as they were when she quit chatting. She is quite intelligent but it is hard to tell unless you have spoken with her.

Thanks for this info.  I knew she had grown kids because she's mentioned them on her website.  I didn't know about the health thing...except that she's mentioned back pains.  The first time I ever saw her was after she left Norway, so the part about her showing off to him is new to me.

From her writings, I've always thought she is intelligent.  I wish I could have spoken to her.  I find her fascinating.