Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

To me it seems too high a price to pay to see Ann.

But the videos are bad though Ann turns off the lights.

Surely her webcam has the front lens dirty.

In the videos that I can see, the images are not clear.

(I did not post the link, too many vultures)

Check the photos posted. You can not see well even when Ann comes close to the webcam.

8) I am new here. Actually this is my first post in this forum. I used to visit camarades a lot years ago and even though Ann was not among my favorites (there was this swedish lady that was just freaking hot  :o ) I have been following her on and off. I have multiple campics of her from over the years and if it has any interest for this thread I will post them here. Her cam was clearer then - and when we speak about dirty lenses, poor camquality etc. I think the most reasonal explanation to this is vanity. She is not getting any younger and I visit a lot of camsites, where the most common 'make-up' trick for old models is blurry and poor camquality. Good webcams does not cost much these days  ;)

8) I am new here. Actually this is my first post in this forum. I used to visit camarades a lot years ago and even though Ann was not among my favorites (there was this swedish lady that was just freaking hot  :o ) I have been following her on and off. I have multiple campics of her from over the years and if it has any interest for this thread I will post them here. Her cam was clearer then - and when we speak about dirty lenses, poor camquality etc. I think the most reasonal explanation to this is vanity. She is not getting any younger and I visit a lot of camsites, where the most common 'make-up' trick for old models is blurry and poor camquality. Good webcams does not cost much these days  ;)

Welcome, nebbish.  New blood is always welcome...especially when they have pics and, hopefully, vids.  By all means, post anything you have and want to share.  We have a sizable bunch of Ann-aholics here who would love to see them.

nebbish

Hello

My thinking is the result of the vision of her webcam, even when the room where Ann is full of light.

I can also make mistakes.

But I think a few people clean the lens of the webcam as they do not clean your monitor or the screen of the laptop. a lot of black dust settles and ruin the images.

I do not think that Ann is able to work on the images to send with her webcam.

To remove the effects of old age, wrinkles and other things, need a soft focus effect.

Very hard to get with the webcam.

Very easy with a photograph.

Ann for the moment does not need to hide the imperfections of her body.

Ann has a bit of belly due to the stress of motherhood.

But that belly, is not fat. The belly made ​​up of fat, usually falls down, and goes on to cover the groin.

None of this for Ann

She has little cellulite.

For her age, Ann is very beautiful.

Not like the magazine models.

Those are handled by software even if they are 80 years old.

Guest trixi

Have fun! 8)

docs.google.com/file/d/0ByXZukgQtuveSzJla0lQQWdGaGc/edit?pli=1

docs.google.com/file/d/0ByXZukgQtuveSXNnT3RLMy1MS1U/edit?pli=1

Guest trixi

one more!

I one of you will help to find more, search the source codes from every site!

But DON´t POST video17 !!!  Renzo is sticking a dildo and stuff in his ass... :-X

freeheart.altervista.org/Video/Video1.avi

one more!

I one of you will help to find more, search the source codes from every site!

But DON´t POST video17 !!!  Renzo is sticking a dildo and stuff in his ass... :-X

freeheart.altervista.org/Video/Video1.avi

many thanks for these, but i would like the password please :-)

Guest trixi

no password needed!

copy and paste and press enter - a download popup opens and you simply have to safe it!