Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

This whole thing is kind of stupid. This is the internet no one knows who I really am. I could be Ann, her boyfriend or Renzo. 

I am not any of the above.

Yes all us guys like it when Ann shows. People got stupid and greedy and wanted it on their terms not hers.

Now she shows a little but has to deal with stupid people. All the time.

Personally I like watching her with the hula hoop and flashing at the same time.  That take talent. Try it do the hula hoop and lift up or adjust your shirt or dress without dropping the hoop.

Guest bamboo258

At last someone with common sense ! all she needs is to be left alone to do what she wants without been harassed !

At last someone with common sense ! all she needs is to be left alone to do what she wants without been harassed !

I don't see how anyone here is harassing Ann by speaking their mind.  Heck, if she didn't read this forum she wouldn't even know the good or bad things that people say about her.

Do you think people are sending her emails?  As far as I know, nobody can talk to her on her cam.  She still has her chat turned off, right?

I'm thinking you are outraged over something you perceive that is happening to her, but I don't see anything happening to her.

Where's the beef?

Guest ww_watcher

When you put yourself out there, as Ann does, then you are also putting yourself out there for review, whether it is intended or not, and there will be good and bad reviews. You will attracted voyeurs of all kinds from the obsessive to the casual. I would think that Ann knows a camera is not only a window to the world; it is also a neon beacon that says, "Hey! Look at me." It doesn't matter if you consider yourself an exhibitionist or are just lonely and hoping that someone -anyone- comes to visit (and all the parts in-between), what matters is that you know you are out there and there is no expectation of privacy; only the dis-interest of the audience. 

I noticed that her new page has the "message" button enabled.  That means all you Elite members can send her messages.

I'm curious if she will respond, in kind, to any she receives.  Perhaps y'all could provide some feedback here?  You need not reveal what your private conversation with her is about or anything like that...just whether she will actually talk to anyone.