Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

For Idiot, alias Trixi.

If you can not read, it is not my fault but the fucking brain you have.

Maybe you know just look at the pictures.

I can read! and i know my english is far from perfect but you wrote make sno sense at all and it is not to understand! It is like someone with italian mother language try to write in english...

For idiot.

this only for you

If you are of the Aryan race, you should understand that you're the only one that really sucks. You try to use at least 0.1% of your dirty brain, this out of respect for your readers.

To the much bigger idiot,

I have to disappoint you! I am not an Aryan, so I am not one of the chosen ones - So in fact -  NO, I am NOT a jew my friend!! 8)  I am a BASTARD with blood of many cultures from the last 2000 years in me!

But because of the larger size of my dick I can for sure say that I have not one drop italian blood in me! ;D

Hope this is no problem for you my friend Renzo from Italia! ;D

And btw.: Ann wrote something about Nazi style in this Forum some weeks ago and now you play this card as well with calling me an Aryan! Because I am also speaking german? I speak also arabic, russian, english and two death languages. Can I call you now a fascist becasue you RENZO are italian and you had the mass murder Benito Mussolini as leader 70 years ago wich was Hitlers private dick sucker and friend??!

Could it be that you only use 0.1% of your brain?!

I would real like to know how YOUR and Ann´s brain works if you call people Nazi´s or Aryan for telling what they think or telling the truth about some things! If you don´t know it yet, bashing people for their opinions or telling the truth is REAL FASCISM, so think about if not you or Ann are the real aryan´s or Nazi´s with facistic attitudes!

And now leave me allone! I don´t like to bother others here with private fights! This was not the reason this forum was created for!

LMAO  ....  If you don't like someone on camsrades.com ,don't watch their CAM .The abuse of name calling and rudeness is very childish, it takes guts to display your self on cam for the world to see, they don't need your rude remarks. Can't you all act like adults and be kind to all............

LMAO  ....  If you don't like someone on camsrades.com ,don't watch their CAM .The abuse of name calling and rudeness is very childish, it takes guts to display your self on cam for the world to see, they don't need your rude remarks. Can't you all act like adults and be kind to all............

If you read from the beginning, it was just an discussion about things! The war began (from my side) with Ann´s Nazi comment and than with Renzos Alias Saldobraso´s postings!

All I know is every time you people start complaining about Ann her cams seem to go off.

If you do not like Ann or her cam easy fix do not go there. Do not wreck it for us people that like to watch her.

OK, and now the other side:

She makes people horny and want to see more.

Than she turns her cam into elite staus and fuck all the people who loved to watch her.

Than she attacking every website where her pictures and videos was uploaded (but she simply has to deal with it if she makes people horny on the internet with showing stuff!).

Also if I think now that Renzo is an Asshole in other cases, she makes him horny too and suggest him he has chances, than he completly fall in love with her what is to understand and than she makes him OPENLY in the internet to an pervert and stalker wich is ONLY HER OWN FAULT if she shows her nudity to EVERYONE ! Than this real bad posting where she decleares all members of this board to Nazis...

But every time her cam´s goes off, people are so pissed off from Ann that they upload her videos and pictures as revange on the net! On this way I got 16 GREAT unkown videos and many pictures of her from a less know source wich showing much more than the boring daily stuff - so it has also a good side  8)

And btw. when was the last time something good was posted here? Only discussion and some fights an no material. Even when this thread is death so far and she turned again her cam off, she NEVER will stop exhibition on the cam!

All I know is every time you people start complaining about Ann her cams seem to go off.

If you do not like Ann or her cam easy fix do not go there. Do not wreck it for us people that like to watch her.

I don't think I've seen many here complain about her cam.  I see more people pop up in here complaining about the people who WATCH her cam...like that Sylphia person.

Myself...I can't watch her Elite cam and, from what I've heard, there doesn't seem to be much to see anyway.

Perhaps you should go back through this thread to see where this latest bunch of name calling started.

It was when that Sylphia person popped in here and started calling those who DO watch her cam a bunch of names.  Things were pretty peaceful around here before that.

btw, I don't think it really takes guts to show oneself on a cam.  It just takes being an exhibitionist...like Ann is.

For Idiot.

If you continue to call me Renzo, I'll call you idiot.

You see. you can not read.

I wrote: "If you are of the Aryan race."

The word "if" is put in front.

If you're not, should not bother you.

I read with pleasure that you are very intelligent, but use your intelligence to show how idiot you are.

I read that on this site there are many visitors and many members. But there is only one idiot.

For the rest of what you write, do you think Ann definitely close his webcam because of idiots like you.

Many other people do not insult Ann.

And if you have something to say about Renzo, do not quote me.

You go to the website of Renzo and write.

A. is true. Here you have many readers ..... by Renzo only one.

I apologize to the other people in this thread.

ForAnn

Do not listen to some evil person who judges you or says things you do not like.

Many other people look at you without criticizing in a malicious manner.

Read and pulls forward.

Some people want to revise you.

Ann did not listen to people with brain cancer, but other people.

Unfortunately, you have to accept that in this world there are people like the idiot.

Why do you have to listen and read only him?

You have a Boy Friend he should be your first interest.

That's right?

(But I do not seem)

I don't think I've seen many here complain about her cam.  I see more people pop up in here complaining about the people who WATCH her cam...like that Sylphia person.

Myself...I can't watch her Elite cam and, from what I've heard, there doesn't seem to be much to see anyway.

I´ve send you a pn mate!