Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

Trixi...

Everything you say here is EXACTLY the way I think of Ann!!

(btw...I absolutely LOVE Uschi Digard!!)

I have EVERYTHING of Uschi! ANY explicit pictures in high quality and also the ones of her and her hubby!!!

Trixi...

I have EVERYTHING of Uschi! ANY explicit pictures in high quality and also the one of her and her hubby!!!

I've never seen her doing hardcore.  From what I understand, she never did any of that...though she has gotten very close to it.

Dear Sylphia.

You can write to me what you want out of Renzo. But to get answers from Renzo need to write to him and not to me. I laugh at people who think that I am Renzo.

You can find the email of Renzo on its website.

The next time you write to me as Renzo, I consider it an insult.

Dear Renzo,  ;D ;D ;D

Ok... now we all KNOW you ARE renzo because "Syphilla" has releasd it...  :D :D :D  PLEASE could you post some VERY HOT videos of her INCLUDE the protected Hardcore Video of Ann from your website???

PLEAAAAAASE RENZO do us this favor !!! 8) 8) 8)

BTW: If you have a classic spread shot picture for me with legs WIDE OPEN of Ann, I would be VERY PLEASED !  LOL

Do not worry. Ann reads this post.

But she did not turn off the lights.

If you want to see Ann naked, or nearly so, you have to look at when she puts cream on her body.

When Ann playing with hoola hoop, her tits dancing with her. But when Ann spreads the cream is nice to see how caressing her boobs.

To see her pussy ..... if you are good, ann will send you a photo.

I see renzo is living his dream word again ANN SENDS YOU NOTHING YOUR JUST A HACKER AND NEED TO BE SHOT

Hi Ann (or Syphilla),

This means Renzo has hacked your laptop and stole all private pics and videos from you ???

This are bad news for you (and quite stupid to have this stuff on a laptop yóu use to go to internet with), but good news for us because EVERYTHING will be releaes on internet earier or later - just a question of time  ;D

Can´t wait to see this stuff !!!

should i start a renzo the stalker thread then i wonder !!

NO Ann!

But you can start a thread about the videos and pictures of You he has stolen!!!

Just post every sinlge photo and video from wich you think Renzo stole it from you and WE ALL try to research if he real got it  ;D ;D ;D

Is this a good idea??!!  We all will try to help!!!

Guest sylphia

should i start a renzo the stalker thread then i wonder !!

NO Ann!

But you can start a thread about the videos and pictures of You he has stolen!!!

Just post every sinlge photo and video from wich you think Renzo stole it from you and WE ALL try to research if he real got it  ;D ;D ;D

Is this a good idea??!!  We all will try to help!!!

stupid twat !!! you will never find one video of me lol im not Ann dumb fuckers

Trixi...

I have EVERYTHING of Uschi! ANY explicit pictures in high quality and also the one of her and her hubby!!!

I've never seen her doing hardcore.  From what I understand, she never did any of that...though she has gotten very close to it.

Not real the treuth mate! She did with her hubby and there is are two movie scenes were she "got it in"  for sure! One with john Holmes!

BTW: because we have the same taste - do you also like Kitten Natividad, Betty Page, Alanylons ? If so, I guess we must have the same genes my friend! 

PS: Pn me your mail !!

For Trixi.

Read again the post I sent to Sylphia. repeat SYLPHIA

Have you not read well?

Perhaps at this time you've been drinking more than usual?

Perhaps at this time you've sniffed some drug that you have not checked?

NO !! You are deficient since you were born. Your brain is divided into 2 parts. On the one hand he put the deficiency and the other stupidity. The sum of the two produced a idiot. Which insulting people.

When will you die? From 1 second?

Always too late.

For Trixi.

Read again the post I sent to Sylphia. repeat SYLPHIA

Have you not read well?

Perhaps at this time you've been drinking more than usual?

Perhaps at this time you've sniffed some drug that you have not checked?

NO !! You are deficient since you were born. Your brain is divided into 2 parts. On the one hand he put the deficiency and the other stupidity. The sum of the two produced a idiot. Which insulting people.

When will you die? From 1 second?

Always too late.

Man...you have to pull the stick out of your ass!

If you don´t understand jokes, you be on the wrong place here!

...and next time, write something wich is clearly to understand!

oh oh... seems Ann is pissed off again!

From her camerades side: "RENZO alias Saldobraso keep his game going.  He spread lies, and i think it is just because he love to see his name displayed. He is a part of the group who want to see me gone forever. They are trying so hard."

Our complete group is trying soooo hard Ann ?  This is simply Ridiculous!

But Ok, close your account but I prommise, one week later you are to find on an other camera site or two weeks later you would exposing your pussy on a window for your neighbors because your mentaly illness wich was spotted here many times....

It is a real question who is lunatic or fucking retarded here!

And here the good news for our retarded group members!!!: New pics and Videos from Ann!

motherless.com/u/fondation1955

The old shaving and masturbating video is nice!! She gets VERY wet after the dildo game!

SO WET, her new lover is dreaming about, because it looks she is allmost dry like dust when he touches her :o

Watch also the boring stocking video! She is dressed like a bitch and lie on the sofa like a DEATH CHICKEN when her lover touching her...  this two aspects real fit together and showing that everything is fine in her brain... 8)

Have fun!