Ann, Also Know as Akathome

itsme

I came across a video of Ann that I've never seen before.  It starts out with her showing off her pubic stubble, proceeding to shave it off...but she never finishes the job because she started getting aroused.  So she pulled out her vibrator and worked on her clit till her pussy was a sticky mess.

Now...don't ask me for a link to the video...not even in a PM...I won't give it out.  Given how aggressive Ann is in getting them removed, I don't want to screw up a good thing.  But it's not hard to find on your own.

post-483-145739619627_thumb.jpg

post-483-145739619638_thumb.jpg

post-483-14573961965_thumb.jpg

post-483-145739619661_thumb.jpg

Guest gwhunter

Well, I am new here but used to chat with a Ann quite a bit a few years ago. Even wrote her a poem which she liked. I stopped chatting and following her after it appeared she had another admirer that she seemed to like. As I knew I would never meet her and it appeared the other person maight I thought it best to bow out so to speak. Just logged back onto her cam a few weeks ago and saw that she was with someone and seemed to be happy. So I left her a sign up on cam that said "SMILE", something I used to do all the time back when we used to chat. I found her to be funny, intelligent, sexy and a pleasure to chat with. If she does in fact ever read these posts I would just like to tell her that I am very happy for her and hope her life continues to improve. Dont let the assholes get to you and most important, SMILE, You are more beautiful when you smile!!!!

If she get rid of the disco lights, as next she buys a stroboscop.... just to annoy us.... ;)

Hey, may someone can tell her to turn off the lights when she make this stuoid hula thing 8)  LOL

Do not worry. Ann reads this post.

But she did not turn off the lights.

If you want to see Ann naked, or nearly so, you have to look at when she puts cream on her body.

When Ann playing with hoola hoop, her tits dancing with her. But when Ann spreads the cream is nice to see how caressing her boobs.

To see her pussy ..... if you are good, ann will send you a photo.

With turning off the light  I didn´t mean the disco lights... 8)

Just sarcasm because this Hula thing didn´t makes her looking good at all ! (specially with this 1 picture every 5 seconds..)

In fact it looks stupid and the shy face she mades all the time when she posing naked, makes it much worse!

And btw, this is the thing I don´t understand at all! She posing naked and doing things in front of cam (also sometimes masturbation in the past) but than every time this stupid shy face wich makes her looking like mentaly ill...

Don´t understand me wrong (Also Ann if you real read this forum!), I love to see her because she has a wonderfull body and she´s a REAL woman but there is something wrong at all....

If she would act NATURALY without this stupid shyness, she would be for me one of the most erotic woman on earth (after Uschi Digard) !!!

I am sure Ann uses the disco lights because she and her boyfriend enjoy doing the hula to the disco lights.

I do not think she really cares if we want her to turn it off. She does what she enjoys.

I do not this she is going to say Well the perverts that insult me all the time don't like the disco lights so I will turn them off.

I do agree I would like the disco light off. They do not come through the cam very good.

I am happy she turned her free cam back on today. I hope she doe the hula on the free cam again.

And btw, this is the thing I don´t understand at all! She posing naked and doing things in front of cam (also sometimes masturbation in the past) but than every time this stupid shy face wich makes her looking like mentaly ill...

Don´t understand me wrong (Also Ann if you real read this forum!), I love to see her because she has a wonderfull body and she´s a REAL woman but there is something wrong at all....

If she would act NATURALY without this stupid shyness, she would be for me one of the most erotic woman on earth (after Uschi Digard) !!!

Trixi...

Everything you say here is EXACTLY the way I think of Ann!!

(btw...I absolutely LOVE Uschi Digard!!)

Guest sylphia

Do not worry. Ann reads this post.

But she did not turn off the lights.

If you want to see Ann naked, or nearly so, you have to look at when she puts cream on her body.

When Ann playing with hoola hoop, her tits dancing with her. But when Ann spreads the cream is nice to see how caressing her boobs.

To see her pussy ..... if you are good, ann will send you a photo.

I see renzo is living his dream word again ANN SENDS YOU NOTHING YOUR JUST A HACKER AND NEED TO BE SHOT