Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #17 2020 March

happyone

probably discussed here many times, but not in the mood of searching back all the way. Is she doing some live cam shows or not? the way she looks at her laptop sometimes...

4 hours ago, Woof said:

probably discussed here many times, but not in the mood of searching back all the way. Is she doing some live cam shows or not? the way she looks at her laptop sometimes...

No... she has never done any live cam shows that i know of  in  the 5 years  she's  been on RLC.  when she looks at her laptop  she is  either watching regular movies  or shopping.  There  is a possibility  that   recently  she has been  skyping  with  her husband Paul   because  they  are seperated,   but I don't know for sure.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TMR1 said:

No... she has never done any live cam shows that i know of  in  the 5 years  she's  been on RLC.  when she looks at her laptop  she is  either watching regular movies  or shopping.  There  is a possibility  that   recently  she has been  skyping  with  her husband Paul   because  they  are seperated,   but I don't know for sure.

Actually it's been somewhat longer then that, and he is not her husband. They are not legally hitched so to speak.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Woof said:

Negative ghostrider...the pattern's full. Or in other words...No.  Great avatar pic...🐕...🐶...Woof...woof

Mmm ! Oh yeah ! Such an intriguing and attractive woman ! Stroke that kitty good until it drools and let it drool...but don't forget that the kitty's nearby neighbor enjoys attention almost as much as the kitty !

• Like 1