Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #17 2020 March

happyone

Even though it seems to be daytime there, sure would be nice if a light was on. Seems that although there may be daylight, without a light on in the room, there seems to be some casting of shadows and not as clear of viewing. Or perhaps merely focus some attention on either of the side view boxxes instead.

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Actually it's been somewhat longer then that, and he is not her husband. They are not legally hitched so to speak.

you are correct... more like 6 and a half years then....   i also just assumed they were married,   because, well.... they act like a married couple  lol

Well unfortunately...apparently the two evidently quickly got dressed and vacated the residence once again just when it seemed that something of more interesting subject matter was perhaps being considered to occur.

Although it's been mentioned here in the thread on a number of occasions by other visitors of the thread and including myself, the times or occasions of occurrences of more interesting subject matters at the residence has certainly declined since the arrival of the longtime friend and now roommate.

Although it is true that everyone has their own views and opinions on various issues of subject matters in life, and it is certain that there are those that view and perceive it differently, but it is imo as I am sure it is in quite a number of others as well...that the residence since then has been slowly becoming less and less interesting and becoming somewhat like the other residences of the project as far as occurrences of occasions considered to be of more interesting subject matters are concerned.

26 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

does not matter 

I will continue watching leora and Malia 

In the slow and blurred small frame 

😏😘🐱😀

It is good that you feel that way and I'm sure there may be many others that do as well my feline friend.

But there are also others who are...and even some who have been for quite a long time...dedicated and avid admirers that also are and have been longtime subscribers of the project, primarily because of the one who was the first resident of the current residence.

There is also quite likely some who have already lost enough interest to continue subscribing, and also likely that there are those who will eventually lose enough interest to continue subscribing.

Does not make alot of sense to some folks to continue incurring a cost of something that they may be losing interest in to a certain point...or may have already lost most interest in my feline friend. Meow. 🐈 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

It will be a great night 

Food in bed 

Watch a movie 

And your friend aside 

Certainly...and many could observe that on soap opera's or a number of other tv or internet shows. Meow. 😸