RLC without flash player

jacopo89

• 3 months later...

Rlc an sneack dudes..You can watch it without flash player as long you are Free user(with only acess to the free cams),once you pay,become premium you cant watch anymore without flash suport...unless you find some obscure web browser that allows it.Just one exemple i have rlc and vhtv(both payed user)opened in my tablet browser(using chrome etc)and i can watch vh without problem,but cant watch rlc.Gess is for people no record stuff or someting but as usualy is an thing not done in favor of users.

Just now, ze81 said:

Rlc an sneack dudes..You can watch it without flash player as long you are Free user(with only acess to the free cams),one you pay,become premium you cant watch anymore without flash suport...unless you find some obscure web browser that allows it.Just one exemple i have rlc and vhtv(both payed user)opened in my tablet browser(using chrome etc)and i can watch vh without problem,but cant watch rlc.Gess is for people no record stuff or someting but as usualy is an thing not done in favor of users.

My experience is exactly the same.

6 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

My experience is exactly the same.

Just one the anti consumer tactics of rlc like alk the big dots all over the screen etc.We pay and cant watch like in any other similar cam site.They probrably already working in some way of after flash is done in end of year to still block paid users of watching site in most web browsers.

That is probably down to a Google issue. Typically you have to use a browser which allows Google to track your every move in order to access all sites. But even Google is discontinuing Flash at end of the year. There is no reason why RLC would not be full html5, other than skills (IE no reinvestment).