P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

Viola's constant phone calls apparently have finished and she is spending more time with Kylie.Yesterday, they went out, then cooked dinner and ate while Rus was taking a nap, and later they went to the couch in the middle of the night to watch something on Kylie's phone untill 3 am. And now they're on the couch watching something and drinking beer together. It seems like Kylie hasn't been happy about the frequent calls untill that show on monday where she talked to Viola's bf, and she just wanted to have more time to enjoy with her 

4 hours ago, costa049 said:

Viola's constant phone calls apparently have finished and she is spending more time with Kylie.Yesterday, they went out, then cooked dinner and ate while Rus was taking a nap, and later they went to the couch in the middle of the night to watch something on Kylie's phone untill 3 am. And now they're on the couch watching something and drinking beer together. It seems like Kylie hasn't been happy about the frequent calls untill that show on monday where she talked to Viola's bf, and she just wanted to have more time to enjoy with her 

Not saying you're making assumptions or anything as I haven't been watching this place near as much as before, but are you sure about that? Because I must have clicked 4 or 5 times to check on them since yesterday and every single time Viola was on her phone. But then so was Kylie and Rus now seems glued to the laptop.

1 hour ago, vanillajohn said:

Not saying you're making assumptions or anything as I haven't been watching this place near as much as before, but are you sure about that? Because I must have clicked 4 or 5 times to check on them since yesterday and every single time Viola was on her phone. But then so was Kylie and Rus now seems glued to the laptop.

Now she's been less time on phone calls, more at night and when she goes to the balcony sometimes since Kylie talked with her bf on monday. And Rus is frequently glued to his laptop