P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #2 (March/April)

15 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Looks like it's going to be a promising night tonight. Kylie living Viola's nipples and V enjoyed it.

I am going to guess that licking is what  you meant to say.

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I am going to guess that licking is what  you meant to say.

Haha yes. Now if only these smoke breaks could be less frequent. Every 5mins, they must go through a pack or two each a day 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AntEater said:

I don't know what they're on but Viola is really in the mood and can't get enough of Kylie and Kylie can't stop moving her jaw 😉

I don't want to bring any assumptions, especially when it comes to drugs, but what you describes can be attributed to ecstasy (based on experience lol). Not saying they're on anything though.

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

I don't want to bring any assumptions, especially when it comes to drugs, but what you describes can be attributed to ecstasy (based on experience lol). Not saying they're on anything though.

Lol yes that's what I was implying without actually saying it. About an hour ago I saw Rus hand Viola a pill and she took it, which I thought was odd since they'd already downed 3 bottles of hard liquor and mixing medication and alcohol is not good. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AntEater said:

Lol yes that's what I was implying without actually saying it. About an hour ago I saw Rus hand Viola a pill and she took it, which I thought was odd since they'd already downed 3 bottles of hard liquor and mixing medication and alcohol is not good. 

It doesn't surprise me based on their history. Aren't Kylie & Rus friends with Jane & Dick? I could swear I know them from there.