file transfer information forum

Mark Thompson

there are many repeating explanations given on file transfer (pictures and videos) providers. Who is efficient, safe, virus free....and so on....  What is a third party ? and what does this mean?   I propose we start collecting these responses and experiences in this separate forum. There are many generous members who give their time to explaining; to especially newbies, how to use such providers and so on ...all in the hope to develop more contributors and a better , diverse Cam Caps content experience...  So in the future instead of re-explaining each new time we can just direct newbies to this education forum..... I have been so appreciative of letsdothis, StnCld and others that have been generous with their time and patience …. 

I have a bunch of questions that I don't want to loose in one apts. chat area..... something like this could be a more accessible forum and hopefully enhance getting more contributors to this jewel of Cam Caps.....  ALSO   we might find more safe?, easier, BETTER (longer lasting?, ) providers that gives us all more enjoyment and Protection from loosing memberships and IP blocks.

What do you all think...  I will start in next thread some questions about file transfer providers 

• Like 1

here is one topic that is frustrating for me " my air bridge"  (mab)  has serious request for personal info access  ….  I don't want to give that permission.  I don't know how it is possible but some members have said they got 'mab' without this info permission???  I have been trying for over 2 years now and EVERYTIME the 2 boxes for access to private info come up.   so  if someone knows a way around that....this is the forum for that …..  

I don't see 'zippyshare'  used so much anymore but that was amazing as you could download videos if you caught it in time ( and NO request for access to private info and my files)  …. info/ files get  blocked  but the same for this 'mab'  so hopefully this forum will uncover a better provider... 

Another topic the Admin could explain more is ……  

- You Must Use a Third Party Upload Hosting Site for Posting Pictures in Open Forums of RLC.

** Do Not Post Attachments in Open RLC Forums. Any Placement of Attachments in Open Forums of RLC Boards will be Removed Without Notice. **

what are examples of attachments????  and Open Forums is the free stuff, free areas,  there is different posting allowances in members areas  right ?? I would like to know  more of that... the benefits of memberships …. 

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Another topic the Admin could explain more is ……  

- You Must Use a Third Party Upload Hosting Site for Posting Pictures in Open Forums of RLC.

** Do Not Post Attachments in Open RLC Forums. Any Placement of Attachments in Open Forums of RLC Boards will be Removed Without Notice. **

what are examples of attachments????  and Open Forums is the free stuff, free areas,  there is different posting allowances in members areas  right ?? I would like to know  more of that... the benefits of memberships …. 

For attachment, you need to be premium member

• Thanks 1

another topic I would like feed back on is..... what are the best ways to contribute pictures ( I could never figure out videos) . I had my last IP address blocked and am very reluctant to want to post until I figure how to be protected and safe from that happening.    I see others posting full out RLC logos , pic captures … no fear of these watermarks but fully open RLC logos ...what are they using..... are their watermark removal techniques.... how do they do it..... I have some hot captures that I would love to post but again I am reluctant to get blocked from the free fun of viewing day to day life …  I finally figured out 'lightpics'  but they got bought by this auberge???? people use and I lost hundreds of my stored pics with them... (sad and pissed off) … this auberge??? has no translate language button/link so it's way too much grief for me to want to try using them.... 

the hope of this forum is to find as many alternatives from others experience/ resources,  for us all to be/feel  more safe to contribute. I have some pics you all need ...from those once in a moment captures that I just don't see... and moments that Replay doesn't capture...… ya just gotta be in the right place at right time moments...

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

another topic I would like feed back on is..... what are the best ways to contribute pictures ( I could never figure out videos) . I had my last IP address blocked and am very reluctant to want to post until I figure how to be protected and safe from that happening.    I see others posting full out RLC logos , pic captures … no fear of these watermarks but fully open RLC logos ...what are they using..... are their watermark removal techniques.... how do they do it..... I have some hot captures that I would love to post but again I am reluctant to get blocked from the free fun of viewing day to day life …  I finally figured out 'lightpics'  but they got bought by this auberge???? people use and I lost hundreds of my stored pics with them... (sad and pissed off) … this auberge??? has no translate language button/link so it's way too much grief for me to want to try using them.... 

the hope of this forum is to find as many alternatives from others experience/ resources,  for us all to be/feel  more safe to contribute. I have some pics you all need ...from those once in a moment captures that I just don't see... and moments that Replay doesn't capture...… ya just gotta be in the right place at right time moments...

The watermark removal technique no longer works.  RLC has blinking dots that appear on the RAW Image.  Basically impossible for anyone to bypass it now.  

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The watermark removal technique no longer works.  RLC has blinking dots that appear on the RAW Image.  Basically impossible for anyone to bypass it now.  

undoubtedly …. so how are others posting these days without risking the various penalties/consequences.... is it a secret?  I imagine some secrets are best kept away from RLC in a public forum.... but if not ...it would be cool to know.

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

undoubtedly …. so how are others posting these days without risking the various penalties/consequences.... is it a secret?  I imagine some secrets are best kept away from RLC in a public forum.... but if not ...it would be cool to know.

Most people that post Pictures and Videos in the Open Forum Boards do not have RLC Accounts. The most they suffer is a Blacklisted IP Address and IP's are quite simple to change.  Ones that do post Pictures & Videos that have a RLC Account are very short lived as usually within an hour or two after they post they have been banned from RLC and they lose their $44.95 they paid for Subscription. Some lose more as many have paid exchange rates to convert to USD.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Many videos come from so-called free cameras, so no need to be a premiun member of rlc and lose a subscription
for the rest of the videos like those shared by ulysse, it comes from another site that offers RLC videos but they do not come from him, so it is other people who take the risk of losing their subscription
From what I see in the shared videos, there are no more recent videos so I think that whoever shared all of these no longer has an account for RLC at the moment

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Most people that post Pictures and Videos in the Open Forum Boards do not have RLC Accounts. The most they suffer is a Blacklisted IP Address and IP's are quite simple to change.  Ones that do post Pictures & Videos that have a RLC Account are very short lived as usually within an hour or two after they post they have been banned from RLC and they lose their $44.95 they paid for Subscription. Some lose more as many have paid exchange rates to convert to USD.

so I got the Blacklisted IP and I only posted from free cameras... (no RLC account)  I did not find it easy to get a new IP address ...easier for some than others right... now what I am hoping to figure out is ...how can I most safely Post (screen shots ( thanks to your teaching me of such a thing StnCld lol) without getting banned again.....  ANY IDEAS OUT THERE.  like I say Hope85, and too many to name seem to post whole screenshots for years and 'seem' to get away with it???