Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #21 2020 April

happyone

Although I've always been an avid admirer and have been quite fond of the woman who I was fortunate enough to discover existed around six years ago...I still find it awe inspiring as to how much of an attractive woman she blossomed into from those times back then...although she was even a pretty girl back then.

• Like 4

il y a 19 minutes, Nicholas a dit :

Although I've always been an avid admirer and have been quite fond of the woman who I was fortunate enough the discover existed around six years ago...I still find it awe inspiring as to how much of an attractive woman she blossomed into from those times back then...although she was even a pretty girl back then.

Je suis d'accord Nicholas.

Well, it seems that the girls today have real alcohol, mixed with coca cola ... can anyone confirm if the black bottle they opened is really whiskey ????

Perhaps there will be a gooood night of surprises ...

• Haha 1

En dessert, pour Leora et Malia, des fraises de Plougastel, enfin j'espère car ce sont les meilleures du monde! exportées partout! Ceux qui connaissent pourront le confirmer. Bref, nos 2 girls sont très sexy ce soir! Black and White.

• Like 2

il y a 2 minutes, winnlove a dit :

En dessert, pour Leora et Malia, des fraises de Plougastel, enfin j'espère car ce sont les meilleures du monde! exportées partout! Ceux qui connaissent pourront le confirmer. Bref, nos 2 filles sont très sexy ce soir! Noir et blanc.

👍

hb77.jpg

• Haha 2