Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #21 2020 April

happyone

It is a curiosity as to what sort of situations or circumstances may unfold today at the residences with the two friends and roommates. 

Will there be more similar activities such as some exchange of massages between the two...or perhaps will something other occur that would inspire even more intrigue ?  

The exchange of massages has seemed to have been interesting and undoubtedly seemed to be enjoyed by both roommates...as it has seemed to have evidently occurred on a number of occasions recently.

Will the friends again decide on some exchange of massages to occupy their time together...or will they perhaps decide on some other activities that may inspire even more intriguingly levels of interest ?

It seemed as though one of the two roommates may have been feeling quite good and perhaps to a point of seeming somewhat frisky earlier before the return of the other roommate.

Perhaps if it turned out that the other roommate was or began feeling the same way after returning to the residence...the two friends could end up having quite an interesting and enjoyable evening together at their residence today.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lewis said:

Well, it seems that the girls today have real alcohol, mixed with coca cola ... can anyone confirm if the black bottle they opened is really whiskey ????

Perhaps there will be a gooood night of surprises ...

Yes..bourbon

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSMoKvI-awMmt6YNJqQLRdAmG8_GMgb074vZL0CgMt4l8YShwP7iBC-iJ6DRoScenge0vXt_IdR&usqp=CAc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Holy shit, Jack Daniels?

I am not sure about the " Holy". But I can tell you it is Good Shit !!  This being Leora's first meeting I believe with Jack Black. It could get real interesting.

That is if they both don't fall flat on the faces !!😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1