Leora, Malia - Videos #2 (2020)

ulysse123

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

so if you post a picture from RLC, do you get banned from RLC or Camcaps or both. how does that work ?

I think that seeing him write on the forum amply answers your question

i would just like to know why people want to link RLC with CC all the time
There is enough evidence on this forum to see that CC is just a discussion board about several sites like RLC, VHTV, Camarads, and many others

We have rules on this forum as can have these different sites for themselves

RLC never hides the fact that they do not want their content to be shared on the internet under penalty of sanction and this is also why the forum modified some of its rules a few years ago

Camarads also prohibited that any content from their site is shared on our forum and surely elsewhere too, under penalty of sanction

VHTV allows us to broadcast videos and photos but only according to their own rules

This forum would like any site to be able to take example on VHTV, because that allows a beneficial alliance for everyone and the imposed rules are not so difficult to follow, and especially we see which are very well respected in the part dedicated to VHTV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

RLC. Has always been the case.

so if my username on R.L.C is not the same as my CC username, I take a screenshot and post it here, how are the R.L.C people are going to find out, which member is responsible for it to ban him/her. I understand they can request to take the image down , but banning the member requires some evidence, that's what I don't get, and that's why I thought maybe your CC account is banned. 

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

i would just like to know why people want to link RLC with CC all the time

Because we never got a straight answer. From your post, it sounds like you are in direct contact with these websites, and while you might be protecting premium members who post videos on the private forums, there's nothing stopping you from passing information (let's say IP addresses or other logs) on non-premium users to these websites if requested, to maintain your relationship.

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

so if my username on R.L.C is not the same as my CC username, I take a screenshot and post it here, how are the R.L.C people are going to find out, which member is responsible for it to ban him/her. I understand they can request to take the image down , but banning the member requires some evidence, that's what I don't get, and that's why I thought maybe your CC account is banned. 

If they are able to find out the RLC account users ID the account will be banned. Use to just be an ID at the bottom left of the image, but they added watermark which also gives away your ID.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:06 AM, Slender Man said:

If they are able to find out the RLC account users ID the account will be banned. Use to just be an ID at the bottom left of the image, but they added watermark which also gives away your ID.

so when you are watching RLC, your Id is displayed at the bottom of the picture ? and how does the watermark reveals your ID. mmm, that's sophisticated. is what you see on your Screen different than the image below? 

(Image Content No Longer Available)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TheDude212 said:

Because we never got a straight answer. From your post, it sounds like you are in direct contact with these websites, and while you might be protecting premium members who post videos on the private forums, there's nothing stopping you from passing information (let's say IP addresses or other logs) on non-premium users to these websites if requested, to maintain your relationship.

This is completely false, we are several moderators who have said it more than once on the forum that RLC and CC has never been linked
I also suggest you read this post made by the admin after an RLC attempt to close this forum

For the rest, it's just the experience of years on the forum, whether as a member or as moderators, that allows me to say these things

For what it's worth, what goes on the forum stays on the forum
On the other hand, these different sites like RLC or VHTV are smart enough to protect themselves without needing a third party to help them to inform

Especially I do not see where we would be a winner to do it because a member banned from this kind of site, it is especially a person who may not come on the forum anymore
And the purpose of the forum is above all to have as many people as possible sharing their point of view to discuss the events they can see

• Like 1

On 4/24/2020 at 9:15 AM, bluewinner said:

so when you are watching RLC, your Id is displayed at the bottom of the picture ? and how does the watermark reveals your ID. mmm, that's sophisticated. is what you see on your Screen different than the image below? 

(Image Content No Longer Available)

the account id is unique to each person with a premium RLC account, it can be found at the bottom left
So already, this allows RLC to know precisely who comes from the image of their site
They also set up a watermark system almost invisible on the images, but from time to time, we can even distinguish them, these are different circles which form a kind of braille design which comes back randomly

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the account id is unique to each person with a premium RLC account, it can be found at the bottom left
So already, this allows RLC to know precisely who comes from the image of their site
They also set up a watermark system almost invisible on the images, but from time to time, we can even distinguish them, these are different circles which form a kind of braille design which comes back randomly

thanks for explanation. it seems like they have done good job to protect their content. 

7 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

thanks for explanation. it seems like they have done good job to protect their content. 

Yes pretty well, there may also be other things we don't know
Besides, normally RLC had a very visible notification on the site that any sharing of their content is prohibited and subject to sanctions, but I have the impression that it is no longer visible

• Thanks 1

When you register for RLC, you must agree to their Terms and Conditions. Most sites are like that. RLC says that you cannot pirate (copy) their content or they can cancel your membership.

The number at the left-had bottom is your session number. It includes your IP, time, etc., and is mirrored in Braille watermarks which are very obvious if you use a big, clear monitor and a good video board. When the RLC goons and robots find one of their pictures on the net, they cross reference the number on the post to their database and ban the person who first copied the picture or video. They also issue a DMCA "take-down" order to the Server that they found it on. RLC has done this to CamCaps and RLCF in the past, so we don't allow their material on our servers -- only links to other servers that are out there. This is why RLC posts disappear from our threads; they have been taken down by the file sharing services that was hosting them.

At one time, CamCaps promoted RLC and kept their viewers informed: it was free advertising for them. They hate us now. That's why I seldom click on RLC except to verify that some tenant has left or arrived.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

so if you post a picture from RLC, do you get banned from RLC or Camcaps or both. how does that work ?

my and others experience is only RLC bans you. StnCld316 wrote a scary piece one time of how surprisingly technologically their tools are …..  but you see the black dots floating in  the background ..those are called 'watermarks' that are used for electronic detection when you copy and post pics etc.... there are other methods of detection  as StnCld has discussed...… so RLC determines your personal IP address and blocks your IP to access their site..... there are ways to get new IP's but that's above my pay grade … 

• Thanks 1