P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

7 hours ago, costa049 said:

@Noldus @StnCld316 I've been looking at the console, for curiosity, and I've noticed verbose warnings (or violation as it's called, such as long running javascript task took x ms) from time to time, which indicates that the site is not very well optimized (from what I read), resulting in the performance drops we experience for example (such as the loading issues, the lagging or freezing, the wrong camera selection, etc). And I'm not any programming expert

We have nothing to do with RLC and how their site operates.  Any lagging issues is solely their problem to correct.

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

We have nothing to do with RLC and how their site operates.  Any lagging issues is solely their problem to correct.

Yep, but I just liked to share because I found it iteresting. The site and their servers are not well optimized and the js execution is slow and full of issues in the code, resulting in the isues we constantly experience and they just don't care. And their answer is either saying the problems are on our side, or fixing the issues one by one temporarly, instead of just speeding up the js and their servers, and fixing the entire code

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I'm just informing, and no one ever complained, but if you don't like I can stop. Just chill out 😉

I am chill and the first to complain........and you don't have to inform every hour, unless you are trying to be the posting champ ?  Posts like "Kylie and Rus left" "Running a bath together" "back with beer and food" ??????    c'mon  !!!!!!!!!!!   (last thing Ill say about this).

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

I'm just informing, and no one ever complained, but if you don't like I can stop. Just chill out 😉

It's ok Costa 😉 You are free to post what you want (within the rules). Don't worry about someone having a bad day. May be dark inside where he is ...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's ok Costa 😉 You are free to post what you want (within the rules). Don't worry about someone having a bad day. May be dark inside where he is ...

Thank you. I just want to chill out here and comment and see what people are saying, without violating the rules 😉

• Like 2