P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

17 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

I think need to replace kylie and rus by jane and dick. So that viola have a sex action because dick is fucking stud. this apartment become boring now. Viola is always on her phone.

You could put Nelly & Bogdan fucking in front of her and she'd still prefer to go on her phone. She's wasted potential and part of it is her own fault.

26 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

I think need to replace kylie and rus by jane and dick. So that viola have a sex action because dick is fucking stud. this apartment become boring now. Viola is always on her phone.

They're one of the best people there with Viola IMHO. They can be pretty fun, apart from Viola being on her phone. Kylie also criticizes that

You could put Nelly & Bogdan fucking in front of her and she'd still prefer to go on her phone. She's wasted potential and part of it is her own fault.  

Nope. one time when viola want to join for threesome kylie not want to touch viola on rus. maybe rus is afraid on kylie so rus is avoiding viola when they drink too much. 

11 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I disagree a bit. She can be pretty fun and interesting when she gets in those types of activities. I've seen her joining Kylie and being very entertaining too, and sometimes she tries to not be on the phone to do activities together with Kylie and Rus

2 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

Nope. one time when viola want to join for threesome kylie not want to touch viola on rus. maybe rus is afraid on kylie so rus is avoiding viola when they drink too much. 

I see you're part of the cult of Her Highness Viola the Innocent. There's been multiple times where they invited her to join in and she pushed them away. Boundaries are on both sides. But choose what you want to see.

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I see you're part of the cult of Her Highness Viola the Innocent. There's been multiple times where they invited her to join in and she pushed them away. Boundaries are on both sides. But choose what you want to see.

And I've also seen her joining and having fun with them a lot. But she's frequenly on the phone too (less these days)