P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

I see you're part of the cult of Her Highness Viola the Innocent. There's been multiple times where they invited her to join in and she pushed them away. Boundaries are on both sides. But choose what you want to see.

Its not a cult its my opinion. maybe your opinion and mine are not the same but is not a cult ok. Maybe you don't like viola so its your choice. And mine is what i see in this apartment so i commented only on what i see.  

21 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

You could put Nelly & Bogdan fucking in front of her and she'd still prefer to go on her phone. She's wasted potential and part of it is her own fault.  

Nope. one time when viola want to join for threesome kylie not want to touch viola on rus. maybe rus is afraid on kylie so rus is avoiding viola when they drink too much. 

You should also thing on how difficult it may be for Viola to be there without the rest of her friends (despite Kylie and Rus being friends of her) and her bf (if she really has one)

1 minute ago, costa049 said:

And I've also seen her joining and having fun with them a lot. But she's frequenly on the phone too (less these days)

Yeah, hence my point on both sides are responsible for things not happening. But for some reasons, a few people here act as if Viola is the biggest sex bomb around who's being kept on a tight leash by Kylie but choose to ignore that she also decides not to involve herself too much. That one night when Kylie took Viola's phone and yelled at her boyfriend or whoever that person on the phone is, she took Viola's hand, put it on Rus' dick and tried to have her stroke it but then Viola backed away. Also every time there's any sort of action in which she is involved, then she gets on an argument over the phone in the following hours. On the other hand Kylie's behavior has always been erratic.

My point is that all 3 of them are responsible for the lack of action that could be provided.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah, hence my point on both sides are responsible for things not happening. But for some reasons, a few people here act as if Viola is the biggest sex bomb around who's being kept on a tight leash by Kylie but choose to ignore that she also decides not to involve herself too much. That one night when Kylie took Viola's phone and yelled at her boyfriend or whoever that person on the phone is, she took Viola's hand, put it on Rus' dick and tried to have her stroke it but then Viola backed away. Also every time there's any sort of action in which she is involved, then she gets on an argument over the phone in the following hours. On the other hand Kylie's behavior has always been erratic.

My point is that all 3 of them are responsible for the lack of action that could be provided.

You made a vaIid point, but (and some peopIe wiII disagree) they are doing reaI Iife (supposedly) and sometimes they just don't feeI in the moIIy for action (shows or whatever you understand as action). But Kylie tries to do activities with Rus and Viola (she aso tries, even if not so much). For example, beyod the shows that also happen, the puzzle, the talking, cards and jenga play with music and drinking, the fucking, bating, etc. I find them pretty funny for all that, especially Rus (even more when he drinks). And as a plus, they have Viola there (apart from the calls, which have been less frequent in the last days), who I find funny too when she joins them, and for me they're not just another couple alone. And about Kylie, I get what you say but I think she just feels like a "mother" to Viola in certain situations, and some may find it too much sometimes

40 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

I see you're part of the cult of Her Highness Viola the Innocent. There's been multiple times where they invited her to join in and she pushed them away. Boundaries are on both sides. But choose what you want to see.

Its not a cult its my opinion. maybe your opinion and mine are not the same but is not a cult ok. Maybe you don't like viola so its your choice. And mine is what i see in this apartment so i commented only on what i see.  

For your information, I don't like Viola any less than the other two. My posts in these topics revolve mostly around her because she's the center of attention for many people and I'm debunking myths that are floating around here. If you read the previous topics, you'll see other people who've watched K&R a lot more when they were at other places before saying the same things.

28 minutes ago, costa049 said:

You made a vaIid point, but (and some peopIe wiII disagree) they are doing reaI Iife (supposedly) and sometimes they just don't feeI in the moIIy for action (shows or whatever you understand as action). But Kylie tries to do activities with Rus and Viola (she aso tries, even if not so much). For example, beyod the shows, the puzzle, the talking, cards and jenga play with music and drinking, the fucking, bating, etc. I find them pretty funny for all that, especially Rus (even more when he drinks), and as a plus they have Viola there (apart from the calls, which have been less frequent in the last days), who I find funny too when she joins them, and they're not just a couple alone

GOVs and COVs houses' purpose is to offer a show. They're all connected in some ways and they all know each other. Now that doesn't necessarily eliminate any sort of realness but there's clearly a difference in general behavior and actions between these places and the Couples ones (or some of the now instinct Russian places). While I'm most attracted to the more real situations (see the Couples houses), sometimes I get drawn into these places as I'm curious to see what kind of entertainment is provided.

But to me this place always offers the same old refurbished stuff. Some people are really into it and that's totally fine, just like some people have a lot of criticism towards my preferences and it's all good.

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

For your information, I don't like Viola any less than the other two. My posts in these topics revolve mostly around her because she's the center of attention for many people and I'm debunking myths that are floating around here. If you read the previous topics, you'll see other people who've watched K&R a lot more when they were at other places before saying the same things.

GOVs and COVs houses' purpose is to offer a show. They're all connected in some ways and they all know each other. Now that doesn't necessarily eliminate any sort of realness but there's clearly a difference in general behavior and actions between these places and the Couples ones (or some of the now instinct Russian places). While I'm most attracted to the more real situations (see the Couples houses), sometimes I get drawn into these places as I'm curious to see what kind of entertainment is provided.

But to me this place always offers the same old refurbished stuff. Some people are really into it and that's totally fine, just like some people have a lot of criticism towards my preferences and it's all good.

I won't criticize you, but you say that because we're mostly used to that. But as I said, they're living real life and, eventhough they have to entertain us, they're not obligated to do shows all the time, and they have to get entertained with different stuff too IMHO

1 minute ago, vanillajohn said:

I won't criticize you, but you say that because we're mostly used to that. But as I said, they're living real life and, eventhough they have to entertain us, they're not obligated to do shows all the time, and they have to get entertained with different stuff too IMHO

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

15 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That (the shows)