P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

2 hours ago, costa049 said:

They (mostly Kylie and Viola), appart from going out, started drinking beer at lunchtime/early afternoon, plus two or three bottles of some wine throughout the rest of the afternoon, while playing cards, laughing and getting dragged on the floor and doing other crazy stuff with music on Rus' computer. When they finished, in the end of the day, Rus went inside with the computer and they still stayed talking for a bit on their phones with their friends very drunk (Viola more than Kylie) untill Viola started not feeling well. In the meantime, Kylie realized and set the couch for her, gave her two cups of water, left her a bucket next to the couch and gave her a kiss before going inside to sleep. Viola still tried to go to the bedroom with her blankets, but Kylie didn't allow her. A little later, Viola went into the restroom to throw up twice first, then they went to take a shower, Kylie showered Viola whith cold water and Viola screamed. And then, after the shower, Kylie also went to throw up after being on the bed relaxing with her phone for a bit, and again after a while. But the thing is that Kylie is very immature when she drinks, because it's not the first time she throws up when she drinks wildly like this

I watched the replay and seriously failed to see what's so immature in particular? Viola was a mess and Kylie took care of her throughout. Not sure why there's a negative reaction towards the cold shower which is very common when someone's trashed since while it doesn't sober up it gives the nervous system a boost so you feel more clear headed whereas a hot enough shower worsens the effect. So there's a good chance Viola's bating session would not have happened without said cold shower.

11 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I watched the replay and seriously failed to see what's so immature in particular? Viola was a mess and Kylie took care of her throughout. Not sure why there's a negative reaction towards the cold shower which is very common when someone's trashed since while it doesn't sober up it gives the nervous system a boost so you feel more clear headed whereas a hot enough shower worsens the effect. So there's a good chance Viola's bating session would not have happened without said cold shower.

That is true of Kylie taking care of her. But what I say is immature is the part of drinking without control untill throwing up, since it's not the first time it has happened in a month

Just now, costa049 said:

That is true of Kylie taking care of her. But what I say is immature is the part of drinking without control untill throwing up

Oh yeah, gotcha. Well some people don't know nor respect their own limits which leads to interesting situations 😄