P1 COV+ Kylie & Rus and Viola - General Topic 2020 #3 (April)

13 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Nope, my bad. It seemed

I honestly don't know how anyone can stay with this BS apartment for any length of time...during the past 1/2 hr, they went from smoking for 10 minutes to dancing in the LR, to the bathroom, back to the LR, back to the hall and toilet, back into the LR, kitchen, LR and now back on the balcony smoking.  Not to mention the lighting situation.  Oh...quick they went inside...Viola on the couch...oh...she's up again.  FUCK!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I honestly don't know how anyone can stay with this BS apartment for any length of time...during the past 1/2 hr, they went from smoking for 10 minutes to dancing in the LR, to the bathroom, back to the LR, back to the hall and toilet, back into the LR, kitchen, LR and now back on the balcony smoking.  Not to mention the lighting situation.  Oh...quick they went inside...Viola on the couch...oh...she's up again.  FUCK!

I know that some may disagree, but appart from all that you said, I like this trio. To me they're probably one of the best people that went here, and they can be pretty much funny (especially Rus, and even more when he drinks) when they are in the molly (which they aren't all the time since they're supposedly doing real life and they have their highs and lows). Kylie is a sex bomb and can be very interesting and funny, and Viola too (appart from her calls). And also, appart from the shows, which they don't have to be doing all the time, they always gat something to do. And plus, they're not just a couple alone. Again, as I said, some people will certainly disagree, but this is MHO, as a person who follows everyday

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I know that some may disagree, but appart from that you said I like this trio. To me they're probably one of the best people that went here, and they can be pretty much funny (especially Rus, and even more when he drinks) when they are in the molly (which they aren't all the time since they're supposedly doing real life and they have their highs and lows). Kylie is a sex bomb and can be very interesting and funny, and Viola too (appart from her calls). And also, appart from the shows, which they don't have to be doing all the time, they always gat something to do. And tehy're not just a couple alone. Again, as I said, some people will certainly disagree, but this is MHO, as a person who follows everyday

I too love to look at Kylie...loved her since she arrived on RLC.  Rus, I'm fine with...Viola too, but they only sit still to smoke and play cards.  Just frustrating.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I too love to look at Kylie...loved her since she arrived on RLC.  Rus, I'm fine with...Viola too, but they only sit still to smoke and play cards.  Just frustrating.

And they've also done some shows, they did the puzzle, they bate and fuck, etc