Melanie & Albert (2020) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, this guy is a predator for sex. He seems to be horny all the time and he isn’t afraid go for it. He’ll end up getting in trouble I bet. 

Whoever thinks about his final, cannot be a hero😁

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I was really confused. First I&S external visit, out of "circle". Did they ever connect (M&A) before?🙄

I don't know but  I know that Ilka & Sam is really very boring for this apartment.They don't keep up with Melanie&Albert.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That’s too bad. I never watch that couple anyways. Maybe the little firecracker can manage to blow things up. We’ll see.

I think what we're going to watch is a boring night because of Ilka and Sam.If single men or hot couples come to revive this house later in the night, this may change.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I don't know but  I know that Ilka & Sam is really very boring for this apartment.They don't keep up with Melanie&Albert.

For being of different "rhythms" it is precisely my confusion.
Does this signal "changes" ahead?😉

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

For being of different "rhythms" it is precisely my confusion.
Does this signal "changes" ahead?😉

I think Ilka and Sam don't change.I wish there were Ada&Alan here instead of Ilka & Sam.Then the party would get hot.😈😉

2 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I think Ilka and Sam don't change.I wish there were Ada&Alan here instead of Ilka & Sam.Then the party would get hot.😈😉

Well, as I said above, first external visit ... and on a project that started "yesterday".
Maybe this might start to surprise you. Or not.🔥❄️