B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (May)

22 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

By the way the Curly and Gina action is happening over at B1 on Gina's bed, not at B2.

Just to avoid any confusion.

Historic moment for Gina. She will regret it in the morning, but we got it.

• Like 2

I finally got a response from support and they say... sorry for the inconvenience are you still having the same issue ☠ 

What a generic response like how do you not know your servers have been fucked for the past 4 hours πŸ˜‚

We shouldn't have to switch to servers in Europe or uk to view a website πŸ˜‚

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Thumbnails and replay seem normal here now

Maybe that could be a good sign for the people who have been left with a white screenΒ 

If its coming back to normal for you maybe it will for us now or laterΒ 

Just now, vanillajohn said:

Not much.

Ulyana and Ginger sleeping, Olivia, her bf, Mimi, Fiora chilling in the LR along with Curly's friend who's still trying to land Elettra lol

Okay thanksΒ 

I guess the reply that I gave them about the popular cameras and the replay which was down at the time they fix that.... but it's still nothing for me on my end and anyoneΒ else's that has the same issue as me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Okay thanksΒ 

I guess the reply that I gave them about the popular cameras and the replay which was down at the time they fix that.... but it's still nothing for me on my end and anyoneΒ else's that has the same issue as me

No worries πŸ‘

While I see the preview cams and the replays, it's still a bit wonky for me. Sometimes the connection drops and I have to refresh a few times for the cams to come back on on my end.