What do you drive?

Panther063

Guest Squirrel

Give me a Tesla roadster or sportscar any day.

(not too sure about Lithium batteries though)

Bitcoins are too volatile, especially now that China refuses to accept them.

Both the United States and Russia have enough nukes to make fuckin' Communist China suck squirrel cocks. And believe me, Putin would love to see that happen...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand corrected tbg150.  It was a 1960.  Guess the "old geezer" title fits, the first to go, memory. lol  I remember taking my girlfriend at the time to the local fireman's carnival without reverse and having to do a three point turn because of the road being blocked by an accident.  They needed that horsepower to move that weight forward.  SHE wasn't happy providing the "reverse" power!

Many awesome concepts never made it to the line. Why, I have no idea. But money and politics had to play a major part of the decision not to do it.

Look at the '56 Lincoln Futura. It was a cool concept that only made it as far as being a Batmobile. Just think of the sales to the street had it made it to production.

Guest Squirrel

Gentlemen. Let's show some class here. We're the Old Dudes.

I suggest, despite the paultry costs of our yachts, we all chip in and buy these machines to drive around when lurking on Camcaps & RLC: A mere $1,540,000 USD tops for either. But both are still classy, despite the yard-sale price. We are, well, the ultimate in classy here on the Old Dudes board. Besides, it's expected of us. Send your checks or laundered money to: Squirrel, 4th tree from the left, Frostbite Falls, MN, and we'll cut you in for a piece of the action. And Nora would look so happy riding in it. So would Agent Dog...or Alma's rabbit...you'll look good in these cars, I guarantee it!

%7Boption%7D

post-0-145739604514_thumb.jpg

Guest Squirrel

I'll take the H6B thank you. But if not, a simple '29-'31 Cadillac V-16 Dual Cowl Phaetom will be just fine.

My goodness, you're easy pleased. Too much kickin' back and wasting away listening to Jimmy Buffet?  8)