Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

Il y a 11 heures, traduction911 a dit :

He Diane! Tu n'as pas retourné le livre à Léora? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Pauvre fille ... Aucune personnalité !!!!

les livres de Léora il n ' y a que des images à colorier 

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

Hah! she is not my only source of fun for sure just a small distraction.

OK...I'm done with my cheating and I must say that for you she is more than a small distraction.....save that shit for the newbies LOL.

2 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Malia tonight could have just gone and lied on the bed but instead decided to give her audience a flirty dance. She did not need to but did and as a result found herself top camera. She is a gem! She has found her feet on her own but i fear she may be left alone too much now. And calling the phone business a distraction is the understatement of the year!😆

well...from someone that doesn't watch but does read the forum, it already sounds that she is left alone when Leora is there.  I agree with someone earlier that said to use the time to be numero uno when Leora isn't there and that is what i would be preaching to Malia if i was one to watch her.

• Upvote 1

If Leora is seeing the same guy as last time, there are two patterns that were common both then and now: 1)Leora would be gone for hours at a time (usually about six) and would return for a short time only to leave again for another period (usually about four);  2) Also, she was not eating (food) while she was out and often came back for a quick piece of fruit or something to eat.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Leora brought a guy home who spent the night in what was then the guest room in her current apartment. The die hard fans on the forum that night speculated that it was a friend who was passing through town and was stranded and that Leora offered to put him up for the night. (Talk about assumptions...LOL). Thnd ey barely spoke on camera and each went to their separate bedrooms. They were both engaged in texting at the same time. Later, early in the morning, they both decided to get a cup of tea (at the same time) and by coincidence, happened to meet in the kitchen. Leora prepared them both a cup of tea and they went back to their respective rooms to drink it...with barely any verbal conversation. The date was October 25, 2019.

I remember reading about this incident and found it to be very strange and puzzling at the same time!!

Good Morning 🌞🌞🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙🌛🌛

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Wednesday

good day of work

🐈😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I remember reading about this incident and found it to be very strange and puzzling at the same time!!

I recall that some people on the forum that night  thought it strange also. The conversation was about why Leora would leave her bedroom door open if he was just a B&B visitor that RLC had arranged to put up for the night?

• Like 1