Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

49 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As I've mentioned my friend, everyone has their own views and opinions on any matters in life. People do lots of things in life when it comes down to acquiring money as well. 

It would make no sense whatsoever for anyone to perform in any performances without seeming to show some related emotions to such scenarios. It's why some folks make it as actors and actresses, and lots don't. 

Personally I don’t care if it was the greatest Oscar winning performance ever in the history of acting.As a sometimes critic of Leora I thoroughly enjoyed it, and didn’t care to analyse it for whether there was genuine emotion or falseness ...What I did appreciate was that it was different to what had been occurring, it broke the boredom of repetition.

It’s those little variations  that can make a difference to the viewers perception...Yes it may well be an act, and yes she no doubt doesn’t give a rats arse about us ( why should she ) and yes she might be getting paid exorbitant amounts of money to coax us into renewing membership. When we individually get tired of her actions we know what we can do...that’s our choice!

But little things, like licking her tits, making her panties moist for us to view, or just breaking the routine is really all she needs to do..It’s not Nuclear  Science  for fucks sake. 

As for the acting, well we’ve probably all had relationships where if we were that honest we may not have performed to our full potential at times, and the partner would make us feel like a super stud, how’s that for acting.

I believe myself to be a fair critic of Leora, if she is in my opinion underperforming I’m one of the first to state it.( and not without critics ) but when she does in my eyes do something or creates  a situation that I find pleasing I am also one of the first to applaud her..

We all as individuals have different likes/dislikes and opinions or interpretations of the same situation, that’s what makes life so interesting. Some folks are contented with everything, others want more for their Dollar /Pound / Euro...Wouldn’t  life itself be boring and repetitive if we all thought alike?😺

• Like 6

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

49 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

As I've mentioned my friend, everyone has their own views and opinions on any matters in life. People do lots of things in life when it comes down to acquiring money as well. 

It would make no sense whatsoever for anyone to perform in any performances without seeming to show some related emotions to such scenarios. It's why some folks make it as actors and actresses, and lots don't. 

Personally I don’t care if it was the greatest Oscar winning performance ever in the history of acting.As a sometimes critic of Leora I thoroughly enjoyed it, and didn’t care to analyse it for whether there was genuine emotion or falseness ...What I did appreciate was that it was different to what had been occurring, it broke the boredom of repetition.

It’s those little variations  that can make a difference to the viewers perception...Yes it may well be an act, and yes she no doubt doesn’t give a rats arse about us ( why should she ) and yes she might be getting paid exorbitant amounts of money to coax us into renewing membership. When we individually get tired of her actions we know what we can do...that’s our choice!

But little things, like licking her tits, making her panties moist for us to view, or just breaking the routine is really all she needs to do..It’s not Nuclear  Science  for fucks sake. 

As for the acting, well we’ve probably all had relationships where if we were that honest we may not have performed to our full potential at times, and the partner would make us feel like a super stud, how’s that for acting.

I believe myself to be a fair critic of Leora, if she is in my opinion underperforming I’m one of the first to state it.( and not without critics ) but when she does in my eyes do something or creates  a situation that I find pleasing I am also one of the first to applaud her..

We all as individuals have different likes/dislikes and opinions or interpretations of the same situation, that’s what makes life so interesting. Some folks are contented with everything, others want more for their Dollar /Pound / Euro...Wouldn’t  life itself be boring and repetitive if we all thought alike?😺

Kind of an extended way of putting it but yes jimbo...with exception of a few other tidbits of info. here and there, I do believe that's about the jist of what I expressed as well. As far as any acting goes...it's only become more apparent as time has past since the arrival of the roommate.

Somehow...I figured I may only be one of others who have come to realize it...although admittedly...it may have taken myself quite a bit longer than some to come to the realization of it. 

I've never claimed that I've never enjoyed observing any of her performances...neither recently...nor in the past. But knowing and believing that something is performed and not something that occurs spontaneously because of desire only...diminishes the concept of genuine voyeurism a good bit and those who may believe otherwise...perhaps just as well may be those who enjoy logging onto other styles of camsites to indulge in their type of fantasies as well.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Leora loves me fuck Paul.

Good morning

Good afternoon

Good evening

Good night.... O shit you have got me at it now.

Wait until Saturday or Sunday night chaps I think we may well have a good evening 1 on 1 and a bit further than last time... nudge, nudge, wink, wink if you know what I mean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2