Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

16 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Thestarrider.

the goddess can't give malia an earful for failing, because lately the goddess herself has been failing.

Naw she is just trying to turn over the reins for a while to her student, and her student is very nervous tonight for sure.

She is failing to keep his interest as well as mine, so I am going to watch the riots on TV. More interesting than watching this Russian train wreck.

18 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Thestarrider.

the goddess can't give malia an earful for failing, because lately the goddess herself has been failing.

leora doesnt need to bate here whilst shes getting it elsewhere

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Oh no Stone you see she has to try to draw viewers for top cam rights or the Goddess will give her an earful for failing.

Relates close enough to part of what I've been saying for awhile now. She was informed what it takes to get the most potential extra income not long after her arrival and has been being trained more or less by a shrewd and cunning wench ever since.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Its just my opinion but I still think Malia would rather be with Leora than a guy.

I have no doubt about that at all Sir!

13 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

leora doesnt need to bate here whilst shes getting it elsewhere

That's part of why that apartment is now not nowhere near as interesting as it once may have been. That and because she's shown her true colors as being more of a performer than genuine anyway.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I don't think Malia looks comfortable with the situation. Just how it looks to me.

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

And the thing between the girls together for the last couple of months could now be a fading memory too.

As I've already said on multiple occasions, it was a put on...a performance for cam observer attention that relates to extra money for them.

• Like 6

My subscription is good until August. I've been seriously considering emailing the pay service provider and see if I tell them I would like to cancel before then instead of waiting until then, if they would be willing to give me any refund of any of my money. They did for a number of subscribers back when RLC shutdown and restarted without the Russian apartments, but that was a different situation.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1