Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Wouldn't that be the other way around though ???(she does do anal) 😏

As long as she's been with them happyone, she may have a little something put away somewhere. Her friend on the other hand, is hitched and has at least one child. So I would lean hard in believing that perhaps she could use the money more so out of the two. Even though I know and realize how much the other has always appeared to have spent a good bit over time. But I know what you meant, although that wasn't my main point of the comment. 

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I don't know what the plan is under the new RLC owners but when I was a newbie under the original owners, I was told that there was a point system of some kind. Points for laying around in panties, under wear, nighties, etc.; points for nudity; points for sex, etc.

I’m sure you are correct otherwise what would be the incentive to show anything other than the minimum. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think the combination of the booze and speaking to her family on the phone has made her emotional. The poor little thing. God love her.

1 minute ago, philo said:

I don't know what the plan is under the new RLC owners but when I was a newbie under the original owners, I was told that there was a point system of some kind. Points for laying around in panties, under wear, nighties, etc.; points for nudity; points for sex, etc.

Yes that kind of makes sense. And thanks for answering. But then there seems to be different "rules"(?) for different apartments. Why wouldn't Linda or Martina put on a dry dildo show more often if this was the general case?

9 minutes ago, philo said:

Man...that crying is heart wrenching.

I real feel for Malia. She’s probably coming to the realization that coming to Prague was a bad idea and that Leora is just another person in her life who has taken advantage of her easygoing and quiet nature. 😔
I really hope she gets up the courage and strength to tell Leora that she’s tired of being treated like shit and to go fuck herself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I’m sure you are correct otherwise what would be the incentive to show anything other than the minimum. 

We knew a lot more in the early days of RLC that we do nowadays. There was much more sharing among forum members and there were quite a few RLC affiliates on the chats and forums who were not afraid to identify themselves. It changed somewhere and a lot of the RLC affiliates started infiltrating the chats anonymously to troll people who were revealing too much information about the actors. I think it started legitimately in the beginning as a concern for security and later morphed into something more sinister seemingly designed to keep certain actors on their thrones. I used to call the RLC Agents until one of the asked me politely to stop calling the out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I real feel for Malia. She’s probably coming to the realization that coming to Prague was a bad idea and that Leora is just another person in her life who has taken advantage of her easygoing and quiet nature. 😔

I think that it has been perhaps only the last couple of weeks were things do seem to have changed. And of course we have all seen without doubt (!) that Leora has been out three of the last five nights. That could be causing concern especially if she does not know if that will become the norm now. Things have altered so quickly. I think that if it has not been done already they need to have a good long chat about things IF her sadness could include this situation right now.

Reply to Aussie_oi_oi.

I think Leora had plans to see her new guy tonight, and this dude was brought in so Malia would not be alone again. But based on what I have seen Malia has zero interest in this guy, and I think she would have preferred to be alone than to be with him. I still believe Malia prefers women over men.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1